Reviews for This Affair Is Confidential
Hei! This is a really good idead and a good story. Just something to put out there; Zlo means evil in my language, but I have a feeling you knew that XD. Anyway I love your writing style and the way this story develops. Keep writing
saekehouregeskima chapter 2 . 3/18
Its goood
faithfulbuddy chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Your plot was great! Love all your silly puns and jokes (the cheesier the better XD). Also, the way you added in people from the resistance was clever! Love the Poland exchange, that made me crack up. Great fic, keep writing! :)
Diaflower chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
I love it! I love it! I love it! If I was holding a person instead of a stuffed bear, they would be dead. This is an AMAZING story! I would rate it as awesomer than Prussia!
Cyber-Criminal chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Plot twist in Chapter 2. I did not expect that! ()
CeliloChan4evar chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
This was good and there weren't any grammar mistakes, but the plot seemed just a tiny bit weak. They were saving the world and were professional agents and yet they kept stopping to kiss? And England and America were professional agents, they should've trusted each other instead of giving up information. Also what happens to Katyusha, Toris, Feliks, and Eduard? Also America and England kept giving up their identities. They kept saying the other's name. They probably wouldn't have even in the room because who knows? There might be bugs. They even say each other's names in a crowded ballroom. They only called each other by fake names once or so. Wouldn't they call each other by their first names too? Also it would be nice if there was more about the people they were pretending to be. It would also flesh out the story a bit more if there was more about the other guests.
However this was a overall refreshing story. Great job!
Calexy chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
Oh my gosh! This fan fiction was perfect! It was always intense, the plot twist this way and that, and the romance tension was always spot on. It was also so adorable and funny, and the characters were never OOC.
Thank you so much for writing this! I enjoyed it very much. c:
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
Gotta love Poland XD I almost woke up my entire family(it's nighttime) because of my laughing
15Acesplz chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
awesomeness. it's all cute and amazing and espionage.
Crozzack chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Awww Love it! XDXD
goodnow chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
beautiful. the ending made me pasta-sober. i believe that is a true sign of a job well done. oh! i was gonna say this earlier in this chapter when i was still pasta-high: "iggy got bited. HA!"
heeheehee chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
"the feeling of tears freezing midway down his cheek" omigod this rocks and aww! best line in the chapter hey i'm still pastahigh!
eatinapuddingpop chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH! THANK THE LORD FOR THAT RING! you be good at writing esionage. sorry for filling your reviews with my pasta-high-infulenced thoughts on every chapter. : ]
still high chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
*clappyclappyclappy* cute confession! i luvs the title, it's spot on plus PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
HA chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
SO COL! FRANCE IS THE GADGETS GUY AND PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Yeah I'm the same person. I like putting different names for fun but also cause i'm too lazy to remember cool ones