Reviews for Heal Me
Riotgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG, Y Jamie! poor scott his olny family
Sofie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Please, please, please write more Power of five stories, this was so sweet and sad and touching . And if you could write something like a second chapter or a sequel to this, with the other of the gatekeepers pov , especially Scott's , I would really love it. Please write more soon !
bobbsnark chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow , really good
Lonely Traveler chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Finally, more Pedro Love. He's so cool. I mean, he never says much (because of the language barrier), but I hope AH develops his character a bit more in the fifth book (whenever the hell that comes out). Great job!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I have to say that this was a pretty interesting-if not sad-fic. I never really find any good stories with Scarlett, so I'm really glad you made this. At the same time, I'm kind of sad about reading this since Jaime's my favorite character and I'd hate to see him killed off (hell, I'd hate to see ANY of the five killed off, but you get my point). I hope you write more soon!

capricorn66 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome story! Especially since you did something different! I've seen a lot of Matt/Scarlett and other pairings (which kind of creeped me out) so the Jamie/ Scarlett and Pedro/Scarlett was great!

Personally, I want Anthony Horowitz to put Jamie with Scarlett.

Sad that you killed Jamie, he's my favorite! Still really good for something so short...Write more stories please!
sasuke-kun-19 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hey! Like your story, can you do more? No, not chapters! But stories, ! haha, 'coz I know its one shot XD (oh wait, is this one-shot.. :/? )

And thank goodness there is After Necropolis.. X-X

with Scarlett, yey~ *w*

Oh yes, before I forget this, :)

PAST: Scar (only)

It'll help the readers know the difference.. :D

Oh yes please, when 'time skip'- put a bar, hyphen, some emoticons.. XD something that separates, 'ne?

Ja ne~!

Cath~X (ugh! super long review! DX)
AngelTales chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Aw, that was really sweet! You are right; Pedro is underrated. I hope to see more Po5 stories from you! Even though I love Jamie, he's my favorite character, I like the fact that Scarlett ended up with Pedro.