Reviews for Ten Years
Fringe of Reality chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
This is absolutely amazing. I love how you continued it the way Max Brooks wrote, and the way you used the Hetalia characters, but still managed to regain all the facts and information. (If you ever continue, please include post-war stories with Cuba, Iceland, and Yonkers USA!)
Historyman 14 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
This is a good story. I what to see Hungary, Cuba, and Canada next. Hungary first , because she is my favorite. Cuba will try not to be mean to America, but he and other like Denmark and Ireland are now major powers. Canada would have a lot of scars because of all the people who went North and died, and all the Z's that are still froze. I would like to see what happen to the nations during World war Z
TheNextGenOtaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing. Just...amazing.
neriine chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is really well done, but if I'm going to be picky, the UK and the British isles are not the same. The UK is made up of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The British Isles, however, are all the landmasses in the area. That's ROI and UK.

If the irelands weren't meant to be in there then I apologise but really they would be siblings too/counted as part of the British isles.
mike chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Nicely done. If you do more, try the mid east nations.