Reviews for To meet each other again
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
i love this story, i love this pairing, that so cute and amazing
Kilanya chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Uh that's a good one!
The best part for me was, when Mitsuru wanted to know the truth,
Wataru strictly didn't tell and combinated made a sulking Mitsuru xD
Thanks! I enjoyed reading it!
MelleCurtiss chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
d'aaaw this just filled my heart with fluff and GOSH, please continue the story! *v* PLEASE
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I really enjoyed all of the quotations that you've put into the story. I felt nostalgic reading all of them since I haven't read Brave Story in a long time. (I was so surprised to see fanfiction for it after just a few years, especially one as great as this one.)

I was always frustrated with how the gate to Vision disappeared at the end, and it makes me happy that Wataru found another door there. Seeing him as a warrior always made me happy for him, especially with how much he loved Vision and his adventures. It always felt off knowing that he'd never get the chance again at the end of the book (and then knowing the possibility that he could forget that all of it ever happened...)

I really like how you've included Katchan in the story - He was always a fun character to read about, and it made me laugh when you made him tell even more ghost stories. It amused me how Mitsuru could easily tell that Wataru was trying to explain away the situation, and how he could also tell when Wataru was trying to lie. (Though at the same time, I felt horribly sad for Wataru)

You've characterized Meena's dislike to Mitsuru very interestingly. I like how all the kind acts she does toward him is only because she doesn't want Wataru upset - it makes me wonder if her crush really went away. I sometimes feel sad for her, but she's so bubbly that I can't really like her as a character.

I laughed when you've had Wataru refuse confessions by saying he's waiting to meet someone from a long time ago. "Infamous crush," huh? It fits so much that I can't help but snicker at Wataru's devotion. Not to mention, I absolutely loved Mitsuru's response to the numerous confessions he didn't realize Wataru made. (A kiss on the forehead? Yes!)

I also liked the distinction you made between the young and older Mitsuru. The way he stopped himself from saying "Such a softie" really shows how much different the two are from each other. I'm very happy that you've made young Mitsuru appear as well when the older one started remembering a time where he did whatever it took to get his wish.

Thank you for such a lovely story, I'll enjoy re-reading it for many years to come!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was awesome.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
-tears up- this is so beautifully sweet i love the two of them together...its like, canon! except it didn't really happen...-sob- this is amazing! i LOVE it! hope you write more!
Wyla chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
...( ; w ; ) OMG I LOVE THIS. I just finished reading the book yesterday and finished watching the movie today ( - Is INCREDIBLY late in catching up to all this stuff, discovered the book last year or something but gave up cause I only made it to the like the first few chapters and got bored _ ), and I was really hoping for some wataru x mitsuru or mitsuru x wataru (is not picky bout who tops XD) stuff but I could only find some pics and japanese doujinshi... which I dont know how to read. OTL

But this- THIS WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME IN SO MANY WAYS. It was adorable and angsty too. :D Thank you for writing this! w
Crimson Obscura chapter 1 . 12/7/2010