Reviews for Camp Wonderland
austriantatious chapter 10 . 7/12/2012
Ahh, I'm truly disheartened by the fact that this hasn't updated in a while, but I hope you can get back to this soon? In any case, fantastic story!
Aitora x Otaku chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Nice, i hope you will be able to update soon.
divina126 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Brok3nFlower chapter 10 . 3/15/2012
I love your story, please uptade soon.
pennameabc chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I curse that kid who triped you for a thousand moons
UPDATE chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Ok, just because this story is so butt-kicking awesome. I will add it to my reading list, but you had better update soon! :/
Kelpies' Child chapter 9 . 12/24/2011
Just read your story and I am really enjoying it as it is different from the others out there. I love the Jokers in this and I can't wait to see what they have planned for the girls.
AngelloDream chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
continue D:
mew mew pie chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
great i was hoping it was blood who she bumped into and the voice being one of the twins or vivildi since the mafia and vivildi being blood's sister connected in a family sort of i guess gray and nightmare are fine since they weren't in the story that much anyway.
Amamiya.Mizuki chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Ahah update please luv this story
Samara Sophie chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Please update sooooooooooooooooooooooon. I've been waiting and I'm kinda getting a little impatient, sorry 'bout that. So yeah I'll be waiting for chapter 9. Update sooooon, please.
likeapenguin chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I wuv your story... like, a lot.
zombiecake11290 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
I WANT ALICE TO END UP WITH DEE AND DUM (even though i know that will never happen *cries*)

oh but please please please atleast put some deeXaliceXdum action inside.
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
THE PRINCESS BRIDE Whoo

I read the book, then was informed I was going to see the play. Inigo Montoya was played by a girl, who did the most epic job evar
Space Whales chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
Thank you so much for the Julius face time! I appreciate it a ton!

And when Julius joins her, I can't help but think that he's the type to sunburn easily.

I smiled when Black dragged Debbie away by the hair.

*keeps reading* ...Where's Julius going?

"They should really call it cooking class if there are going to be mice this year," Boris said looking bored. XDDD

And I bet Blood was very pleased to chase Alice. *takes out flamethrower* Disgusting creep.

AND VERONICA LIKES BLACK? Wow.

And I kinda want to know who she wrote down, but it'll be a fun surprise. Good plot device. *thumbs up*

All in all, great chapter and thanks for posting it up!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »