Reviews for Rebellion
GoldsworthyGontierGirl123 chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
dude, update... like now
dani chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
wow! ur really good at making tthese stories :D keep it up!
SongBird726 chapter 5 . 10/22/2010
I think they're going to have some sexy time...;)
curlycarly113 chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
Munro on tinychat? How did I miss this? (like seriously, where did you hear about his?)
Clare chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
madisnk chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
YAY STEFF! I HAVENT TALKED TO U IN A WHIKE DX UNACCEPTABLE! OMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! im not sure i lik "new clare". idk she just seems so unclarish... but i guess thats wat she wants so watever... hopefully eli can snap her out of it. btw, shes to chubby to b walking around in those short skirts and fishnets... no offense aislinn ure pretty and all but i wouldnt recommend wearing that O_O SRRY IF I SOUND MEAN! AACCKKK i suck...
BlackTees chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
ohh don't tell me her mom is gonna find her missing then report her kidnapped? :D
Meghan486 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
AMillionMilesAway612 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
OOOHHH! I love this story SOOO much! Like I could totally picture Clare rebelling against her parents like that, and then turning against the school as well. And the whole thing where her mom was yelling at her and it gave her an adreneline rush? That was absolutely pure gold! Seriously, I could see this happening in the show. Who knows, maybe it will. Clare's new attitude is beginning on Friday!

You better update! And soon!
Hummelberry94 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
And the plot thickens! :) what will saint claire do next? :)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
More. More. More! XD I loving this.
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
I LO VE IT! ! ! ! ! AND I CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY! IU P ! ! ! ! !
Meghan486 chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Hahahah thanks :P

But yeah, I thought it was a different person until I read this, then went and checked, and I was like OMIGOSH! So yeah, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have figured out until friday.

And great chapter :)
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
AMAZING! rgrgbverjkhgietuhb - thats how amazing this was. Update! Soon, please.