Reviews for Terrible Terror
please do more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Poor, poor, Hiccup! I have a gut feeling that everything is going to get much more complicated later on. But WOW you are one good writer. keep up the good work. moving on to the chapter, over and out.
C4 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Cold you give a little explanation on how he flew in next chapter
Sabrinaz0406 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I hope you continue this. I really like it and i would like to know what happens.
Complete the Circuit chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
This probably will have no effect but here goes nothing:

I am BEGGING you to continue this. Seriously. It. Is. Awesome!

Please come back to it.
Reader's daughter chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE, I'M DYING HERE
Im Christian and proud chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I like how you made hiccup a day dreamer

********

if your an atheist give God a chance even though you can't see him dosen't means he's not there besides when your alone it's a nice idea to know that some ones with you looking out for you plus if your good you'll go to heaven and get pretty angel wings :) p.s. watch out suger coated demonic stuff they can pop any where with you knowing.

From a Christian wanting to share her religion I hope you give it a chance.
Hi chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Me likey! Update please, I gave cookies.
snow bunny rabbit chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Oh my gosh this is AWESOME! More more more!
Neraste chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Lovely! Even if my language skills are not good enough to understand all the details of your style, I really enjoy your fanfic. Your story (chap. 2 & 3) makes me smiling and laughing... That's amazing! I really wish you could go onward and write the next chapters as soon as possible. Thanks you a lot for this!
BreannaAiedail chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Wow! I liked it! Really good plot twist and you set up the chapters nicely! Can't wait for the next one!
BreannaAiedail chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Rakaziel chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Well written, and I still have hardly a clue what the reveal will be. My best guess currently is that Hiccup's mother was a weredragon, would explain the flying now and his later familiarity with dragons.
Greath chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
nice chapter! Please update ASAP!
Victoria62015 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Glad to see you're back! :D I was waiting for another story, and you didn't disappoint. I'm definetly interested.