Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
Bambina-belle chapter 5 . 6/13
Wow! What a story! Loved it.
scyfly chapter 4 . 2/4
i did not like this at all.

5 long chapters of not changing anything but only preparing what couldve easily be done with communications mirrors.
you didnt even deal with dumbledore, you honestly think a man who turned back time 60 years after his own death is going down like a chump?

and for what? in the end they blew eachother up despite harry surviving more dangerous dark lords like in laos. the harry horcrux was dealt with an ancient ritual, cause everyone knows magic was made perfect, in latin, and then handed to humanity to degrade over time... except magicbox...

he thought 'reducto' he didnt care what the spell did not bothered to channel magic, just reducto.

no im not impressed
scyfly chapter 3 . 2/4
why would anyone use an spell that sends the target back in time without his memories, that is basically rewinding time. what that they say about insanity: trying the same thing over and over again...
scyfly chapter 2 . 2/4
so sirius and harry are left to rot in their hell hole?
scyfly chapter 1 . 2/4
the three broomsticks is in hogsmeade not diagon alley
scyfly chapter 1 . 2/4
i just dont get why, but this is the problem with most evil bashing fic, what is their goal? destroy everything?
EdTheBeast chapter 5 . 12/17/2021
A definite MUST read! Very AU, but a great story! I would have liked a pairing. In either time stream. Well except for the potion mistress. Putting him into a third (sixth) would be interesting. Also does he have both stones or only the one.
mumphie chapter 5 . 12/4/2021
Did a reread and found it still quite a confusing and intriguing story. Confusing because the new reality wouldn't have Harry with Ginny, but an alternate one would. I hope he finds a way in his current reality to reform his business!
arcticfox42 chapter 5 . 8/31/2021
Wow that was really fun! Thanks
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
If I could reuse an old bit from an old Tony Randall TV show (suitably changed)
"Hello, I'm Harry Houdini"
"Oh, any relation?"
"To who?"
"To Harry Houdini"
"I'm Harry Houdini"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
Yeah nah, really annoying reading this ngl.
Dzarsos chapter 5 . 6/18/2021
Magnificent.
Li-Ion78 chapter 5 . 6/14/2021
Good fic! Unique in its execution and wholesome in the end. I like the epilogue lol so much possibilities!
Lilaschupa chapter 5 . 4/28/2021
J'ai bien rigolé à la fin hahaha mais l'histoire en elle même est géniale alors merci
GBTtown chapter 5 . 3/17/2021
A fantastic story! The best time travel HP fic I have ever read and the ending is so good I want to scream and shout!