Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
Akela2Bears chapter 5 . 9/3
That was absolutely awesome. This story was unique and although I was worried there were only five chapters, I have to say it was one of the best fanfiction I've read. It was perfect.
Thank you for sharing.
AdaDiya chapter 5 . 8/28
What a great story!
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 8/20
Thanks for a truly excellent read!
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 8/9
I stumbled on this story recently, and it looks quite promising!

I did wish, though, that Ginny reached the house that she and Harry were living in to find that it wasn't the same, indicating that she had royally screwed up. That would have been something!

About the whole magical TV thing ... well, I realise that it is quite awhile back, but considering that there are omnioculars capable of recording events, and mirrors that can be enchanted to show other locations and people, wouldn't the whole concept of a TV be already in place? It just needs a little collating, I suppose. I don't see why they would need to replicate the internal workings of muggle televisions.

The wages that are standard in the magical world do seem low, but then when one considers that most essentials can easily be taken care of with spells, the cost of living thus should be much lower than in the Muggle world. For one, you don't really need to buy furniture when it can be permanently transfigured from other materials. Also, cleaning and repairing charms do take off quite a bit of the load. Of course, then there is the fact that the magical world follows a different economic model than the muggle one. So, you should be able to stretch a galleon in the wizarding world farther than five Pounds in the Muggle world. If I am not mistaken, how much a person gets paid is directly proportional to the cost of living.

In other words directly comparing the wages you get in the magical world to how much you're paid in the Muggle world doesn't really work.
seldombites chapter 5 . 8/2
This. Was. Awesome.
super12 chapter 5 . 6/23
Duuuuuuuuude! That was perfect! Lol I loved this story!
kaftan chapter 5 . 3/31
especially liked the last scene best :-D
lipasnape chapter 5 . 3/21
excellent.
read for the second time, and enjoyed again.
Cwhit930 chapter 5 . 3/19
YES eat that Ginny. Love this ending. Great time travel fic. Thanks for the share
KitsuneTails25 chapter 5 . 3/2
This is brillant! I even got caught up in awe when Harry's saying his plans for the company. And I love the "missing the boots to reveal socks with a hole" thing
suziq968 chapter 5 . 2/10
Oh yeah, squish her like a bug, then squish Molly and whoever else he needs too. All that work and he doesn't get any of the benefits? So unfair, but at least the bad guys get their just desserts. Also, he could redo cloak and dagger with Bill and George and maybe some of the other analogs from the mini Harry verse. Oh, now I've given myself a headache. Fun story though.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 2/10
Poor mini Harry, he must be freaking, or maybe not last year he saved himself too. Nah, poor kids probably having a brain freeze of epic proportions.
Haamulikka chapter 5 . 2/6
Woah? This thing is so mad, but so great! I couldn't stop myself from reading it in one go - it was that good! Thank you for writing this brilliant piece of work! My absolute favourite is the ending, holy shit!
booklover013 chapter 1 . 2/5
Wonderful story, nicely paced, great AU.
Tharl chapter 5 . 1/22
I absolutely love that is the game of human telephone that helps cause the ritual to breakdown. Fantastic story!