Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
swdrone chapter 5 . 9/28
Fun ride. Lovely little payback ending.
Shire Fey chapter 5 . 9/21
Thanks for the read.
Earl Brohacci IV chapter 5 . 9/10
An epilogue would be great of harry fixing up ginny and molly
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 9/10
brilliant! this story was freaking awesome!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 9/7
Oh, wow! More people need to know about this fic!

I was kind of hoping that Harry was the person who originally was the source of information and he would step in and thwart Ginny. But looks like he's going to go dark lord on his reality!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/12
Good story; thanks. I enjoyed it!
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 6/18
This has been an amazing story. A close friend recommended and were not wrong. Great to see things happen similar but not the same. Just sorry that the final confrontation with Dumbledore was not broadcast, because it would have ended him then and there too. We never really found out Dumbles final plan.

You did a fantastic job with this idea.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 6/7
Outstanding! Really! A marvelous five part short story; riveting from beginning to end; characters well grounded in canon yet molded by your powerful unfolding premise; well paced scenes; a terrifically defined ending leaving me asking for more - I will certainly be looking through your catalog hoping I find some sequel that shows what happens after Harry's return. Thank you for sharing one of the very best redo fan fictions I've read, I can't think of any suggestion except I wish it was longer.
Dontblink chapter 5 . 5/16
I. Am. Impressed...
Especially loved the ending :)
thonez chapter 5 . 5/7
Meh, this is stupidharry story. Only way this could work is stable time loop where old Harry weakens young Harry's love potion to send himself back.

As this is AU its idiotic to wait. Just get Harry from relatives, hunt horcruxes, kill dumbledore, marry hermione and happily live even after.
keichan2 chapter 5 . 4/28
Nice story!
You managed to surprise me at the end, as I expected him to start anew in a new universe!

Thanks for sharing!
KSpringer chapter 5 . 4/25
I really liked this one!
Thanks for sharing!
CapnSwashbuckler chapter 5 . 4/17
Thank you for sharing this with us all. A very enjoyable read.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 4/15
Thanks for an enjoyable read. I particularly appreciated the strong role Remus played throughout the story. He is my favorite adult character in the series and - like both Neville and Luna -very underused, if you ask me. Or even if you don't. I've always felt it was a crime that he was kept out of Harry's early life by Dumbledore's manipulations. I'm glad Time-Travel Harry (Houdini) realized his value - although I think he always did - and ensured his guiding hand in younger Harry Potter's life.

Thank you for a very nice story.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 4/15
It seems that Ron's jerkiness and jealousy are not just reserved for Harry. Apparently, he is jealous of anyone who has something he does not, which includes Bill. He seems gobsmacked that anyone would want to employ Bill and considers it unfair that Bill is now receiving a large salary. He knows Bill is a curse-breaker for Gringotts, which means he excelled in tough courses at Hogwarts and has worked hard in the field to earn his spot. Does Ron not understand what his brother does, or that he worked hard for the respect he has earned? He wants all of what he considers the good things in life, yet he seems to be one of the laziest students in his year, unwilling to expend any effort on anything but Quidditch and chess ... and eating. Will he ever get a clue that he needs to work for his rewards?