Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
Terahlyanwe chapter 5 . 1/2
This is brilliant!
ilove0t6forever chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Litteraly the best fucking ending ever!
Half Alien chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow who new starting up a business was so boring.
swdrone chapter 5 . 9/28/2015
Fun ride. Lovely little payback ending.
Shire Fey chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Thanks for the read.
thebeginningg chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
An epilogue would be great of harry fixing up ginny and molly
TheCauldron chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
brilliant! this story was freaking awesome!
Harriverse chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Oh, wow! More people need to know about this fic!

I was kind of hoping that Harry was the person who originally was the source of information and he would step in and thwart Ginny. But looks like he's going to go dark lord on his reality!
senawario chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Good story; thanks. I enjoyed it!
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This has been an amazing story. A close friend recommended and were not wrong. Great to see things happen similar but not the same. Just sorry that the final confrontation with Dumbledore was not broadcast, because it would have ended him then and there too. We never really found out Dumbles final plan.

You did a fantastic job with this idea.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Outstanding! Really! A marvelous five part short story; riveting from beginning to end; characters well grounded in canon yet molded by your powerful unfolding premise; well paced scenes; a terrifically defined ending leaving me asking for more - I will certainly be looking through your catalog hoping I find some sequel that shows what happens after Harry's return. Thank you for sharing one of the very best redo fan fictions I've read, I can't think of any suggestion except I wish it was longer.
Dontblink chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
I. Am. Impressed...
Especially loved the ending :)
thonez chapter 5 . 5/7/2015
Meh, this is stupidharry story. Only way this could work is stable time loop where old Harry weakens young Harry's love potion to send himself back.

As this is AU its idiotic to wait. Just get Harry from relatives, hunt horcruxes, kill dumbledore, marry hermione and happily live even after.
keichan2 chapter 5 . 4/28/2015
Nice story!
You managed to surprise me at the end, as I expected him to start anew in a new universe!

Thanks for sharing!
KSpringer chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Wow.
I really liked this one!
Thanks for sharing!