Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
Lawmandy chapter 5 . 9/20
wow. and what a dark little ending, hahaha. great job.
jadethetroll chapter 5 . 9/8
wow
lapapillonne chapter 5 . 8/3
I just really love this story. I must have read it like four times now. It has such good pacing and I live for the ending tbh. Anyway, it awesome and I love it!
charm13insomnia chapter 5 . 7/12
great fic
Amberflames chapter 2 . 6/28
Of course, I respect your decision to not have any romance in the story, but I do feel that Remus and (older) Harry would be good together. They seem to think similarly, at any rate.
moodysavage chapter 5 . 6/28
Read again and I still love love love this story! Absolutely amazing :)
Fire Tempest chapter 5 . 6/8
Clever and well written. Thank you.
Cerjek chapter 5 . 6/5
My God, I couldn't stop reading. Wonderful work. I wish there was more. UT great ending none the less.
teedub chapter 5 . 6/1
What a great story! I'm insanely curious as to what DD's ultimate plan was though.

Super creative on the explanation of the various realities and information loss. Sort of like making copies of copies on an old xerox copier. Each generation is missing some details, is slightly less clear.
Shoto94 chapter 5 . 5/16
I truly enjoyed this story from start to finish...

Bravo.

Thank you for taking you time to write this and put in on here for all to see.

-Shoto94
wixley-kryptonese chapter 5 . 5/5
awesome ending
ainokea2810 chapter 5 . 4/13
One of the great time travel stories. Well done.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 5 . 4/1
good story! I never read your stories before now, but I will in the future kudos!
SpecialTGO chapter 5 . 3/20
that was awesome
greater than lesser be
title is great
author notes are great
beginning texts are great
actual content is great
and the way you finished the story is great
good work author
this is the first time I have genuinely enjoyed a time travelling story and what better than harry houdini. he is my favourite version of harry on fanfiction. also cloak and daggers, it's elementary my dear. nice ideas.
peace out and once again congrats on creating such good work
The Lazy Princess chapter 4 . 2/27
Loved having read again ... again...again...again ...