Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 1/27
Delightful, creative, well-written time travel fic.

There's a fun little twist at the end!

Well worth a read.
Wordseeker chapter 5 . 1/13
A-fucking-mazing!
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Brilliant story, just brilliant!
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Great ending i loved this story you done a very good job on it thank you for an interesting story
rcb3130 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Awesome! Oh my goodness I loved this story
PhantomeLily chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
Well damn. This was really, really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2016
this is a very well written story and i really like it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2016
i love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2016
Well that was made of awesome!
Binka chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
I absolutely love this story, I've read it a few times and still come back to it. Something did just occur to me though, if Harry was just returned to his original reality, over ten years after he left, how was he so prepared to have a face off with Ginny? And does he now feel cheated, because everything he worked for won't benefit his own friends? I mean, he's ten years older, he's still stuck in a Dumbledore manipulated world, Hermione is still potioned up to the eyeballs, all the D A and order members are still victims and he hasn't even got Remus or Sirius anymore. I wonder if he'll strt cloak and dagger again, after he's sorted out his personal life that is. I guess we'll never know, but it's still one of the best stories i've ever read on this site, and believe me I've read a lot.
passanger chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
Wonderful, riveting story. Thank you.
l4w chapter 5 . 4/28/2016
Great fic and a decently wrapped up ending for little Harry.
But, now I want to know how this ends for Ginny and Molly and whoever gets in mad Harrys way
Thanks
l4w chapter 4 . 4/28/2016
Might the driver Clarkson be Jeremy Clarkson?
Thanks for the chapter
I am looking forward to the next part
l4w chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
This is a good story to read and I do like how little Harry is being taken care of
I do hope that there are summer tutors to help with the normal education and to correct bad habits from Snapes lack of teaching
Thanks
l4w chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Great start and I agree watching a sport event is better than listening to it