Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
kaftan chapter 5 . 3/31
especially liked the last scene best :-D
lipasnape chapter 5 . 3/21
excellent.
read for the second time, and enjoyed again.
Cwhit930 chapter 5 . 3/19
YES eat that Ginny. Love this ending. Great time travel fic. Thanks for the share
KitsuneTails25 chapter 5 . 3/2
This is brillant! I even got caught up in awe when Harry's saying his plans for the company. And I love the "missing the boots to reveal socks with a hole" thing
suziq968 chapter 5 . 2/10
Oh yeah, squish her like a bug, then squish Molly and whoever else he needs too. All that work and he doesn't get any of the benefits? So unfair, but at least the bad guys get their just desserts. Also, he could redo cloak and dagger with Bill and George and maybe some of the other analogs from the mini Harry verse. Oh, now I've given myself a headache. Fun story though.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 2/10
Poor mini Harry, he must be freaking, or maybe not last year he saved himself too. Nah, poor kids probably having a brain freeze of epic proportions.
Haamulikka chapter 5 . 2/6
Woah? This thing is so mad, but so great! I couldn't stop myself from reading it in one go - it was that good! Thank you for writing this brilliant piece of work! My absolute favourite is the ending, holy shit!
booklover013 chapter 1 . 2/5
Wonderful story, nicely paced, great AU.
Tharl chapter 5 . 1/22
I absolutely love that is the game of human telephone that helps cause the ritual to breakdown. Fantastic story!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
Damn I wish there was more of the last confrontation with Ginny.
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Dang, this was a BRILLIANT READ! ;o)
trekkifulron chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
This was a trip to read. Almost have to be batshit crazy to be Potter though
prophet-of-troy chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
This was absolutely amazing! Unlike any other time travel story I've read, and I've read a lot. I loved the parts between the two Harry's especially.
Nastusia chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Yessss so happy that he went back so he could get his vengeance against her.
SomeNobody chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
I legit cried. What the fuck. i could almost feel Remus. That was beautiful.

And the end was gorgeous. Love it. Thanks for writing.