Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
Lilaschupa chapter 5 . 4/28
J'ai bien rigolé à la fin hahaha mais l'histoire en elle même est géniale alors merci
GBTtown chapter 5 . 3/17
A fantastic story! The best time travel HP fic I have ever read and the ending is so good I want to scream and shout!
CheddarTrek chapter 5 . 2/19
Good stuff - holds up about as well now as it did ten years ago. cheers.
RiceFlower chapter 5 . 2/16
Awesome story an awesome finish. I still want to know what he does to those who betrayed him. Best story I have read in 2021!
Wonder how HarryJr would react if he found out his hero Remus ran around living it up while purposefully leaving an innocent man in prison being starved and tortured daily? What a great "hero". At least HarrySr doesn't pretend to be a good or decent man.

Isn't it amazing how they provided innocent Sirius with a safe place and resources to recover? Oh, wait...that's right, Sirius is disposable.
Yes, Sirius, Moony has been living high on that proverbial hog while knowingly and willingly leaving your innocent ass to wallow in dirt and filth in Az. Some friend, eh?
Given how much they despise Sirius - actions do speak louder than words and they quite happily left his ass in Az. to rot - I'm kind of surprised they didn't just have that "old dog" shot after he escaped.
Really sad how HarrySr and Remus couldn't care less about Sirius.
I've read and enjoyed this story before but it has always irritated me that HarrySr and Remus were oh-so-very-willing to just leave Harry and Sirius suffering in hell.
SuperReader3000 chapter 5 . 1/6
I love the ending!
The Hidden Library chapter 5 . 12/10/2020
Love the ending.
pycus13 chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
The story itself I liked and enjoyed reading, especially towards the end when you were building to a climax that was paced exceptionally well for a fanfiction, however the beginning of the story sucks monkey balls, it's a bit bloated the antagonists motivations feel contrived and sequence of events that start the story off are lame. The story would greatly benefit had you had those events simplified and the supposed true villains of your story made less cartoonish, and a bit more believable with their motivations, less grandiose if you will. Anyway story good, beginning bad, cheers.
PrettyPinkCupcake chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
It’s always good to find a gem of a fic - and this fic is indeed a gem. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing.
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 9/11/2020
Thanks for a Great! (re)Read! Brilliant ending! Maybe one of the best redos I've seen.
mekareami chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
wonderful story! so glad ginny is gonna get her rewardthanks for writing