Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
leylinjan chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
loved it - especially the end of the chapter was marvellous :)
Xiard Vron chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Awesome story, thanks for sharing
Xiard Vron chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
This story is fun. Thanks for shairing
Xiard Vron chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I love it when an author makes a crack at combining tech and magic
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Love all the references the company makes!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Awesome story! Was it really like an alternate reality that Harry had been sent to? And now he's back in his original (or fourth...)?
Kyria Greene chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Has to be the best story in the whole of Harry Potter Fandom. Love this from the bottom of my shriveled, black heart.
TranquilTevine chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
This was fucking fantastic,WOOHOO! :D
Venefica Riddle chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Wow! I liked this!
I think you've written an exciting story with an interesting twist. I appalud you!
Ka chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
Oh man, now I imagine Harry as that guy with the axe from Shining.

I kind of like the ending, really. And I hope the other realities get a clean-up too.
Sandra Fiore chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
I just found and read GREATER THEN, LESSER BE and enjoyed it very much. I'd still like to have known what the Amortencia and loveless marriages were about though. Good job! Also, thanks for staying with it even though your life got so busy.
101bfg101 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
oh my godz you have to write more please continue this story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
This story is brilliantly written. I love your wit and fluid writing style! I had to leave a review for this story.
Ara Drake chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I read this over on archive of our own but don't have an account tree yet so am reviewing here. OMG so good! I was mesmerized throughout the whole story and thought you ended it brilliantly. Can't wait to read some if your other works.
I'd love to see more in this world, of either universe. See who Harry ends up with, etc...
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Ha! That is the perfect ending, I love it! The entire story was great, honestly. Harry Houdini indeed. I can't even pick out a single thing that I would change. Remus is as strong and good of a person as we all wish he had been(still a good person, but not nearly as steadfast), Sirius is as mad as I imagined he would have to be, and Dumbledore is mitigated from the start. Their 'Seven Stars' were interesting to see, and fun to cheer for. Harry Potter was smart in surprising places, which I love. Yeah, in generally I'm really glad to have been able to read it.
553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »