Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
mekareami chapter 5 . 8/21/2020
wonderful story! so glad ginny is gonna get her rewardthanks for writing
hedesmer chapter 5 . 7/19/2020
I read this history again, this is the third time, and is as wonderful as the first time I read it. I love it. You did an amazing work.
Thank you so much for this great work!
Fanficaddict78 chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
This is awesome fanfic ..hoping to have a sequel.
Have a great weekend ahead.
R chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
How the FUCK does Ginny fucking weasley get the better of harry potter?

And that dumb cock just stands there and lets her do what she wants?
MsQueenWitch chapter 5 . 5/14/2020
So good
so perfect it hurts chapter 5 . 4/26/2020
This was SO good! I loved it so much. Thabks for taking the time to write.
Madcapy chapter 5 . 4/24/2020
MUAHAHAHAHA...XD
rswknight chapter 5 . 3/21/2020
This was a crazy fun ride. A very imaginative and thoughtful tale with delightful characterizations and an intriguing plot. Kudos!
Grubby92 chapter 5 . 3/7/2020
Wow, I love this story! This is truly brilliant and inspirational. I will check out some more of your work, it will definitely be worth it!
The ChocoGoat chapter 5 . 2/17/2020
Incredible. 10/10
Guest chapter 4 . 1/23/2020
I don't like this Harry. He's a generic jackass who doesn't actually care about anyone.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2020
Why would Sirius "decide to try to make his escape" when he's under the false impression that Moony believes he's innocent and is trying to get him out? Harry and Remus have effectively lied to Sirius in that they couldn't care less about him rotting away. But then again neither of them cared enough about mini-Harry to rescue him from the abusive Dursleys so why would they do any different for Sirius left to rot in hell?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2020
Eh, in retrospect I think adding an EMERGING romance between MiniHarry and MiniHermione would have driven home even more the point behind how horrible it was/is of Albus to grand-scheme everyone's love/sex lives the way he did/plans to do. It shows yet another set of lives he ruined with his bullshit. Plus, mini-romances are adorbs.
langeline chapter 2 . 1/4/2020
love the pacing!
majere4 chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
I'm so torn! On one hand I am so impressed, and very excited with this story's ending.
You built a very good world, developed a solid story and ended the battle quite satisfactorily.
Harry returning was pretty foregone and I was happy to see him disappear.
I believe that Ginny will meet a very sticky and well-deserved end, and that with her disappearance, Harry will be free to move in the world that believes him dead while rooting out all of those who were working against him. I wouldn't mind reading about that, but I'm satisfied to believe in his capabilities to mete out well-deserved vengeance.
That said, my questions largely revolve around what machinations might still be in place in a little Harry's world? After all, with all of those people that were affected in elder Harry's future world, it's hard to believe that some of those plans aren't already in motion. With Dumbledore still alive, the danger is far from past.
I'd enjoy reading more of that highly advanced, complex and yet possibly very dangerous world.
In any case, thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
553 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »