Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
majere4 chapter 5 . 12/11/2019
I'm so torn! On one hand I am so impressed, and very excited with this story's ending.
You built a very good world, developed a solid story and ended the battle quite satisfactorily.
Harry returning was pretty foregone and I was happy to see him disappear.
I believe that Ginny will meet a very sticky and well-deserved end, and that with her disappearance, Harry will be free to move in the world that believes him dead while rooting out all of those who were working against him. I wouldn't mind reading about that, but I'm satisfied to believe in his capabilities to mete out well-deserved vengeance.
That said, my questions largely revolve around what machinations might still be in place in a little Harry's world? After all, with all of those people that were affected in elder Harry's future world, it's hard to believe that some of those plans aren't already in motion. With Dumbledore still alive, the danger is far from past.
I'd enjoy reading more of that highly advanced, complex and yet possibly very dangerous world.
In any case, thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!
majere4 chapter 4 . 12/11/2019
Ooof! So, that was intense!
I'm not sure how you are going to end this, part of me hopes that Harry gets to go back to his own time and world and correct everything that is wrong there.
I'm not sure what else to hope for beyond that... Other than I just hope he lives.
majere4 chapter 3 . 12/11/2019
Very cool, and very intense!
The story has been both entertaining and a slight bit confusing. I am hoping for clarification on a couple of things, but I'm guessing that won't happen until you are ready to reveal everything.

Seeing little Harry so happy would definitely help Harry have peace, and hopefully after all is said and done he will be able to have a real life.

My only concern is, with as wide-ranging and insidious as Dumbledore and his plotting was, it seems likely that they are going to get caught off guard by his machinations pretty soon.
majere4 chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
While I don't have a problem with 'no romance', I'm sad to see how alone Harry is.
That said, the chapter moved a great distance in a short time. A lot of progress and revelations were made and I'm looking forward to seeing where this is all heading.
majere4 chapter 1 . 12/11/2019
"
Remus twitched. Despite not growing up under James and Sirius's rather watchful and influential eyes, Harry Potter had strangely, as a young man, managed to turn out exactly how Sirius and James would've wanted him to. Remus was utterly terrified.
"
Absofrigginlutely hilarious!

I have to admit that I'm a bit confused as to where this is going. But it definitely has my attention!
Codename-SN chapter 5 . 9/29/2019
Honestly, I'm ticked at these people comparing remus and Harry with the likes of dumbles. They gave him a CHILDHOOD, Karen, in case you can't read and freedom and not having to worry about dumbles manipulations. Yes, they knew it was NOT fine but as much as this is magical world all the problems are not solved with a swoosh of a wand and if they went unprepared and without a safety net it would've been worse.

The only thing I find kind of upsetting was not freeing sirius earlier, cause he did not want to shake up timeline irrepairably before they dealt with the main threat(s) even tho i get WHY he did that and meddling with time and space is always a tricky business unless dealing with time and space is your actual job description, and even then it's a bit of a stretch.

This is really an ingenious time-travel fic tho and I do very much like it.

P. S. Gosh I hope the people from his time get what's coming for them
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2019
Bravo!
gginsc chapter 5 . 6/13/2019
YES! Got the bitch! Get Molly, too!
I love this story and will be checking you bio for more.
edenson65 chapter 5 . 5/23/2019
This was freaking GREAT!

Wonderful story, very well told.

You kept me guessing till the end.

Thanks you for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2019
Can I say that I would *love* to see how Harry takes care of business now that he's back to his "loving" family? I'd love to see how he dealt with all of them, maybe see him getting all the information out of Molly, Ginny, Snape and Albus if they're alive, then erasing their memories completely before figuring out how to go back into his own timeline there and wreaking havoc on all their asses then living his own life out the way he wanted to - with Hermione.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2019
Regardless of his reasonings and excuses, in this timeline HarrySr is just as culpable for leaving HarryJr abandoned to the Dursley Prison as Albus is.

Yeah, REMUS, you've known HarryJr was living in a shit situation at least since HarrySr popped up and you haven't done shit for HarryJr either. So...what's YOUR excuse?

The lack of romance...while not at all a deal-breaker (obvs esp. given how many times I've reread this, lol) is a bit sad. I feel badly for HarrySr in that he never met anyone...he needs a current loveof-his-life esp. given how things went with GinGin, and I love thinking that HarryJr will get with Hermione...and maybe Remus finding himself someone to snuggle with on a permanent basis...and Severus, too...and Sirius...ok, ok, I'm a romantic at heart...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
It always, always, always bugs me how HarrySr just lets HarryJr and Sirius rot for all those years when he could have done so much more - so much sooner! - for the both of them. It's like he couldn't care less for either of them.
suziq968 chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
I adore this story! It's just beyond great that he gets to do the Houdini and then come back and do the Potter! I don't want to be more specific in case someone's reading reviews before the story but I just had to tell you that this is most definitely the most satisfying HP time travel story EVER.
suziq968 chapter 5 . 4/17/2019
I adore this story! It's just beyond great that he gets to do the Houdini and then come back and do the Potter! I don't want to be more specific in case someone's reading reviews before the story but I just had to tell you that this is most definitely the most satisfying HP time.e travel story EVER.
H Bregalad chapter 4 . 3/30/2019