Reviews for Greater Than, Lesser Be
H Bregalad chapter 5 . 3/30/2019
Interesting vision, Very impressively crafted.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
"Remus twitched. Despite not growing up under James and Sirius's rather watchful and influential eyes, Harry Potter had strangely, as a young man, managed to turn out exactly how Sirius and James would've wanted him to. Remus was utterly terrified." ROTFLOL! Why would Remus be terrified? Was he terrified of James and Sirius?

I like these new OCs.
Axel Alex chapter 5 . 2/27/2019
une suite ? que se pass t il à son retour ?
pianomouse chapter 5 . 2/26/2019
I am amazed at this story. I had a fantastic time reading. The ending was wonderful and I am just in love with this. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Heart chapter 5 . 2/15/2019
Interesting. Aw Remmie. HONEY, I'M HOOOOOME~! ;/. *screen fades to black* dundundundun
Heart chapter 4 . 2/15/2019
Oh I really hope baka Houdini lives. Oooooooh
Heart chapter 3 . 2/15/2019
Bumbumbuuuuum
Heart chapter 2 . 2/15/2019
Cool. Really Older Harry? *hugs* Yes slyyyy. Bit odd about the no Slytherin thing. Was it because he didn't want to be anymore "great"?
Heart chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
Oh I want him to CRUSH the traitors! \(-_-)/. How DARE they
csheila chapter 5 . 1/2/2019
Chilling end.

Great job.
csheila chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
Terrific.

Nice twists. Exciting despite telling the same story. Waiting to see what happens with older Harry.

Well written. Loved Remus's relationships with both Harry's. Sorry Dumbledore is still alive

Really good job
csheila chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Love the originality, premise, and writing.

Glad to have found it
Romily chapter 5 . 12/23/2018
Still dont get that spellwork even with the explanations you added :)
Didn‘t make me not enjoy the story, i had fun reading it. Thanks for sharing
Romily chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
I like it but there is one thing that bothers me...
If harry is thrown back in time into another universe, i assume that is the case since Ginny‘s is still existing and young Harry is in the new universe too, how does she know Harry was thrown back before and by whom and for what reason? If the universes where it happened just go on she could never know that. If the new universe was a consequence of Harry‘s doing and usually the old one was reset ican‘t imagine her knowing about former resets. If the caster remembered he/she would make own changes and not follow blindly Dumbledore.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is such a great story! I'd love to read more of Harry's retribution...how he deals with Ginny and Molly and Albus, etc., what he does to free Hermione, and naturally I'd loved to have read this Harry's romance with Hermione after he frees her, etc., but in the end, I'm just thrilled you wrote this story. Thank you!
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »