Reviews for Nothing Wrong With a Little Tease
melimeows chapter 1 . 3/9
Aw how sweet! Loved it :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 1/24
This was fun! I love how Luke tugged on her braid! So fun to see his childish side!
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I'm surprised Mara didn't thwack him upside the head even with the promise of a vibroblade. Great work.
Miss Mustang chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is gorgeous! The dialogue is clever and you have their characterization perfect. Great job!
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Digging around fanfiction led me to this little chest of gems, called your profile. ;)

This was funny and sweet, and very in-character. Loved it!
RedHandedJill44 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is brilliant! Just cute and sweet and dawwww :) :) I love the way you wrote them - perfectly in character. I really enjoyed the story!
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww! That is such an awesome ending! I loved it!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I couldn't resist reading a little 'fic 'bout Luke and Mara, and this surely delivered. I liked your characterization of Mara, especially at the beginning. And the ending, of course, was quite amusing. (She will collect on that viroblade, Skywalker, and don't you forget it.)

Thanks for writing and sharing this!

Cheers,

-Manna
The Vampire Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
XD Oh, I thought I was gonna die laughing. Great job; very cute.
A Different Type Of Flower chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very cute. It made me smile. Great job
dejoker93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
An awesome story. Good start, interesting plot, and a real simple ending, but it summed up to be a sweet action-packed, teenage-crush read. Great work!
HeeHee chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Can you do a follow-up on Tela and Aron?
CountryPixie chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ugh. A spider the size of the Rancor? Now I have the creepy-crawlies. Good thing the rest of the story was cute enough to make up for them :)
Wbsaw chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I adore your AUs You need to grace us with a longer story, in the vien of "Its a Jedi thing"!...
My Lady Vader chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
That was cute. I liked it. Good job!