Reviews for Question
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Good question!

Me and my mom actually have a theorys for the whole Goofy can talk but Pluto can't.

Mine is that, Pluto was MEANT to be a pet for Mickey and that keeps him from speaking, while Goofy was MEANT to be a actual person. an anthro.

My mom thinks that Goofy isn't actually a dog though, and I kinda agree. Cuz 1, he has no tail! (that i remmeber seeing) 2, he don't bark like a dog, he 'hyucks'. My mom thinks he may be some goat or donkey type thing. But there's been lots of cartoons that aren't reconizable for race right? XD

Great job on the story!
GirlNextDoor228 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
You make a good point, I wonder that myself now XD But somehow I just can't see Bullseye talking O.o
linklover77 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ha good question! I've always wondered about that too...guess I won't get an answer anytime soon. :) Nice story! :D
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Haha, all very good questions indeed. It's the Disney way, I guess. :P Loved this story! :D
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hmm... interesting questions. Good story, too. How come Scooby Doo can talk but my mad mutt can't? Okay, that was unfair. By mad mutt I mean crazy, annoying, funny, half-evil little swine of a dog.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I love the question! Cute ending :)
The Owl's Pen chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
LOL! Cute. I love it that Jessie actually thought about this. It makes sense that she would wonder why HER horse can't talk when another one can. Personally I love Bullseye as the cute, sweet, goofy little horse he is... and having him speak would change that dynamic entirely!
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was not expecting that so it makes it all the more hilarious to me

(If you think I'm weird at all for thinking it's that hilarious, Well I laugh at the simplest things sometimes)
BonniePride chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OOOH! Good point about the Goofy and Pluto thing. I want to know the answer to that too! But the question is, what's to say that Bullseye can't talk? Maybe he keeps it a secret! That's one of my theories!