Reviews for The White Swan Lodge
divyvicki chapter 9 . 8/21/2016
How sad that he had to leave and with Charlie there they didn't get to have a proper goodbye.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
How sad that he has to leave so soon.
divyvicki chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
I wasn't expecting that to happen so soon.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
I'm wondering how she is going to handle the deceit he used to get to stay there.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Glad they met early.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
What a great start.
jk chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Edwards 33 and he dates 21 year olds?
anddddd you lost a reader...good job. I don't care for whoreward
cullenlover88 chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
beautiful story
nello25 chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
Gorgeous story. I enjoyed every bit of it.
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 2/8/2015
Beautiful little future take. Married six years now. Two children, one of each. Wrote and photographed an article together, for a publication. Lodge doing well enough to warrant extra help, here and there. Food Network knocking on their door. All extremely good things. Best of all, their love and sex lives are still going very strong. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
That was a beautiful ending to a really great story. Love the name Max. Too cute. I really enjoyed the journey in this one. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here in the fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 2/7/2015
She was in some serious denial there, wasn't she? It was funny that she was adament it was a flu bug. I like that he slipped out of the house and got the tests anyway. Causing her to finally voice her concerns. And, I loved that he'd already thought of it all. He had answers for every concern of hers. Even going so far as to suggest building a separate house for them. So sweet. I agree with him. They are the perfect age to start a family and he knows he's in it for the long haul . . . even if she hasn't quite caught up to him yet. She will.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 2/7/2015
She's pregnant and he's realized it but, she hasn't yet. I figured it out when he first got there and she was wanting sex instead of sleep. Nobody with the flu wants sex . . . pregnant women do. Really fun reading through all of her symptoms . . . waiting for either one of them to figure it out. The lodge at Christmas . . . wonderful visuals. Loved that they had the whole family there wither and guests as well. Very cool to have included guests at Christmas. I love that Edward is excited about the baby . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 2/7/2015
That was a very beautiful chapter. I liked that they slowed down and took a pause, choosing to go out and grab food. Then just falling into one another all over again. That pull they had from their very first meeting, came back full force. This time in bed was passionate with love. I'm not surprised that he had that misstep with his euphoric slip up. What I was really happy about, was her capturing his face in her hands and asking him to 'tell me . . .', as those ILY's were perfect. I'm glad he did and even happier that she did too.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 2/7/2015
It was good to know he was continuing his move to Washington . . . even with their life in limbo. You worried me with the friend he ran into at Muggs. Thinking wouldn't it figure if Bella was to pop up right then . . . since we knew she was on her way but, just didn't know which part this was at in her timeline, meshing with his. I did really like that he resigned from Aro. Not that it would make even the smallest difference for Aro, he'll just replace Edward and move on. Glad that Sam and Edward had words and that Sam wasn't responsible. Even shocked that Aro would do what he did. His absolute surprise at Bella on his doorstep was really great to read. Her sentence was fantastic! 'What do you mean, the frosting on the cake is too sweet?' hehehe
2,349 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »