Reviews for Bobby's Couch SamDean NC17
kirstyn chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I enjoyed this so much. I wasn't expecting it the way it was and i just... i fangirl'd a bit the whole time.
ilikecrystals chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Awesome story! I had a little trouble picturing the positions but the sex was freaking hawt! And I loved how Bobby was so accepting. Thanks for sharing :)
Himekun chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Weirdly sweet, well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Omfg what's wrong with the world these days? That was scary
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Awesome story. ;P All of yours seem to be the perfect combination of sweet and sexy, a very good combo. Thank you for the entertaining read!
MonroeHipsPoisonLips chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
aww I love this
melitta4ever chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
This lock pick scene is the craziest hottest scene. Kudos!
RogueStorm84 chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Awesome story
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
twilightmecrazii chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Loved it awesome random & funny
Barranca chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
This was fun, especially imagining Bobby's shock when he came upon the two loverboys XD I almost died of laughter when Sam and Dean noticed Bobby was home...
Victoraeon chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I've re-read these chapters several times which I normally don't do with fanfiction, but this is just... this is sexy, funny, well written, touching, and just lovely. The way you write the characters feels accurate, their voice.

You sum up years of sexual frustration and undying love between them very well and your stark vivid imagry always makes it easy to see what's going on and experience it. I'll echo Bobby on this one,

"Took them long enough."

You wrapped it up nicely too. I can totally see them driving off into the sunset together... to kill things and have gay sex.

So awesome. Cheers! :D
Castiella chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Oh, wow~ This IS good. This is the first Wincest story I've read. Usually, I'm a huge Cas/Dean shipper because my fave character is Castiel. (Even bigger fan of Misha Collins)

I tried so hard not to read Sam/Dean fics because usually I'm REALLY against incest. But, dammit, I caved. This was good!