Reviews for Breakfast in Bed
jj chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
that was hilarious you should do ;one with icecream and a spoon, more specifically a spoon with lots of tounge lol
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Ahahaha, this is priceless! Omg! :,D Best piece of crack I've read in years.
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
LOOOL You girls know JUST what I need in the morning! Bakura nad Ryou humour! It's priceless! I swear comedy shows can't manage to make me laugh and lighten my mood like these storries do! Lol.
Luuv3
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Ryou drives a hard deal. XD
winnie chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
argh! so in love with foood!...just like someone i know...and funnyXD nother chapter please?...what about...tea? or coffee?
Nightmother chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i just love that bakura was jealous of a piece of bread
pirouetta chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Omygosh, this is hilarious. So genius! I anticipate any future installments with glee XD

Ideas: Bakura and steak, Bakura and strawberries, Ryou and ice cream, Bakura and Ryou and chocolate, Ryou and sushi, Ryou and pudding... I feel like I could sit here and list out ideas for the rest of the day, haha!
Anime Ayumu chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
This is so weird...but I find it hilarious at the same time! Keep it up! X3
ilovemanicures chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
This is by far, thee most random fanfiction I have ever read... O.o

And. It. Is. Hilarious! xD

I swear I act like those two when I eat Cheesecake, chocolatechip cookies and Klondike bars lol I think your soo awesome for writting these. Honestly, I don't think I'd have the patience too. Half way through the writting I'd have to go and eat the subject of the pairing lol xD

I think your doing an awesome job so far though, chapter two is my personal fave, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you! Thanks for sharing what you have, it's really enjoyable to read :D
Zie Ayton chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Hooray! I do love this crackfic very much. Eh...I'm too giddy over it to be constructive. I think you said "enamored by"? From randomly researching this on my own time while writing in Spanish, I found that it's "enamored of".

I...don't have any other suggestions. Hmm, how about one of them and chocolate? Chocolate is pretty delicious! XD
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
That was awesome and hilarious as well, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait to read the next one

Bakura and a Tomato

Ryou and some cookies
AcerbusEquinomin56 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Well, this was...interesting. _

I never expected something that sounded so wrong from the outside to turn out to be something so delightfully funny on the inside.

I like the way you write the characters. The personalities are so easy-going and spicy, which goes perfectly with the writing, which drifts effortlessly onwards throughout the story. Rather like a tide, or a meringue.

As to what I'm in it for, I like the crack and I like the Tendershipping. _

My suggestions for food are probably very predictable, but the allure lasts I think:

Chocolate Frosting, Cheesecake, and Funnelcake.

And Funyun Onion Rings.

If you write another segment, I'll look forward to reading it!
Beansprout-Ninja chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
My, my, my. I had completely forgotten about Ryou's obsession with creampuffs. (I think I might also just have no creativity.)

I liked it a lot. No, I LOVED it a lot. I definitely adored the creampuffs. (And I was extremely happy to see you actually paid attention to my silly review. )

Poor Bakura... No one can resist the temptation. (I've never actually had a creampuff. I think after reading Bakura's description I might try them.)

I'd be so very happy if you wrote another chapter. And a food idea? Well, I can surely not be as brilliant as Miss LadyBlackwell.

But I suppose I can try. Let me think...

Cucumbers? Oranges? Chocolate?

No! How about *pause (for suspense)* Jello?

You know, the little pudding-like stuff you can jiggle around on a spoon? (Of course, you could use pudding too.)

Yeah, that's all I got. I seem to be on a shortage of good ideas right now.

Anyways!

Write again soon! (And 'hopefully' using my idea. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*)

The one and only,

Beansprout-Ninja
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Oh yay, you continued this It's the perfect way to start off what looks like a tough day! Which reminds me, I think the "WHAT THE HELL, MAN, THIS IS NOT OKAY." line was the defining line of the chapter for me - mostly because I'm trying to imagine both Ryou AND Bakura saying it at different points, which is... very hilarious, to be honest. X3 Man, that was a fun read.

(It's funny that this was supposed to be Pastryshipping, because it ended up being a bit Bakura x Creampuff too, eh? And clearly the best name for that would be Coronaryshipping - I'll let you figure out way. xD)

As for the next chapter, I'd be interested to see if you could somehow incorporate some of the OTHER food-related pairings for other characters somehow... I know there's Burgershipping for Yuugi x burger and Drinkshipping that LK made popular - what is that, Malik x Ice cube or something? Not the best name, but it's too widely used now to change. XD;

But if you want a Bakurae-related pairing, it is quite obvious where to go next I'd like to see Bakura (or maybe Ryou) x champagne! X3
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
soo my homeroom now thinks i'm insane. i just had a laughing fit and now they are all looking at me weird. ohh well it was worth it, this was VERY funny
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »