Reviews for The Good Left Undone
bumike99 chapter 48 . 10/18
This is such an amazing story - I hope to see you pick it up again in the future. I crammed reading this into all my free time, and had a hard time putting it down even when I had to go to work, haha.
Technically Boba makes a much better warrior than Naruto, he had a elite bounty hunter teaching him, he has the genes of a warrior, and he’s not a goddamn dense idiot
bmalumbira001 chapter 48 . 9/3
good story sasuke and Naruto finally Duke it out. interesting to put Naruto in a highly technologically advanced environment.
bmalumbira001 chapter 48 . 9/3
VampireDraken chapter 48 . 8/30
Awesome story can’t wait for the next chapter and the conclusion of the battle between Naruto and sasuke
Artorias78 chapter 48 . 8/28
I just want to say that this story is one of my favorites that I have ever read and I really hope that you haven't given up on the story and I look forward to reading more of it when it comes.
mattywilkss chapter 16 . 8/3
no. nar shadaa is so densely populated that the rasenshuriken would have caused mass destruction. death on a huge scale.
mattywilkss chapter 6 . 8/3
so they can hear the conversation perfectly but need binoculars to see them? i call bullshit.
mattywilkss chapter 5 . 8/3
the kawarimi doesnt work like that. its a very quickly dispelled illusion. and why the fuck is naruto smoking? there are a lot of points in this story where you try to make naruto into what you think is as cool as possible, rather than using the canon character, so in fact aside from the abilities ITS NOT REALLY NARUTO.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 48 . 7/20
Good story hope you add more
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 47 . 7/20
Great chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 46 . 7/19
Pleasent surprise
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 45 . 7/19
They don't want to make Naruto mad enough to lose it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 44 . 7/12