Reviews for The Good Left Undone
*eye twitches*
*once*
*twice*
*sighs and goes silent*
I hate cliffhangers, oh so much.
fanficreader71 chapter 47 . 1/9
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
Leaf Ranger chapter 47 . 1/9
*sighs* Well...at least you barely covered anything regarding Aayla and Celeste, and they're already in naruto's hands. So...that's better.

I just hope Jabba dies here. Seriously, please kill him here and now.
te.nellis chapter 47 . 1/9
There we go! An awesome action packed chapter! Keep it up!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 47 . 1/9
I'm not gonna lie. I was listening to "Declaration of a God" from the Naruto Shippuden soundtrack when Naruto walked in and raised hell. It definitely fit the situation.
Pric3y chapter 47 . 1/9
I'm looking forward to Aurra Sings death, how will he do it? Maybe break her legs and throw her to the Rancor? Or whatever strange pet Jabba has down there
KuronoDono12 chapter 47 . 1/9
Another really good chapter, The battle of Dac has begun and I get the feeling it will be a really bloody one. Then there is Naruto and crew arriving at Tatooine and assaulting Jabba's palace. Sasuke and his forces arriving will definetly throw a wrench into their plans and a ig fight will likely ensue.

Looking forward to Naruto DESTROYING Aurra Sing for killing Lowie, Jack, and Seth. Then there is what Naruto is going to do to Jaaba. Anyway looking forward to reading more like always.
Apedreitor chapter 47 . 1/9
Amazing as always, this without a doubt the best naruto/star wars crossover ever!
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 47 . 1/9
I am noticing a tendency to swap "knelling" for "kneeling" ... For the sake of expediency, I'll just say that knelling is a type of ringing sound, like a bell, and kneeling is... well, to be on one's knees.

Otherwise, awesome chapter.
Harpy81 chapter 47 . 1/9
You are truly evil
Hail darth malleus
shugokage chapter 47 . 1/9
Wow impressive rescue so far and great chapter!
Sir Deadpool chapter 47 . 1/9
Oooooh, lovely cliff-hanger there.

I think I may work in Jabba in the crossover story now, Guy was basically the main power player in the Outer Rim.
Pyromania101 chapter 47 . 1/9
Another cliffhanger, eh? And what about Jabba? Will Naruto kill him, or use him?
Markus-Antonius chapter 47 . 1/9
Okay this was really cool... but I really really really want Jaaba dead. Naruto better not take him holding them up like trophies. And Aurra, too fuck that bitch.
3,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »