Reviews for The Good Left Undone
woodse chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
Jar Jar is dead! HAZAH!
fanficreader71 chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading your latest update.
shugokage chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
Great job on this chapter!
AnarionRising27 chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
well things certainly are getting exciting. wonder what will happen when naruto is in the tsukyomi. sasuke hopefully won't win with that one move, plus we haven't seen naruto use the force in this fight yet. can't wait to see what happens next. great job and keep up the great work.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
BRILLIANT as always
well worth the wait.
hmm...was Naruto creating multiple chakra arms? and chakra arms sprouting from chakra arms?
keep up the incredible work as always
andytak3740 chapter 47 . 2/9/2016
Damn fine story. Can't wait for the next chapter
Stop the bashing chapter 47 . 2/4/2016
Will people stop bashing this fix if you actually get past around chapter 40 or so it will all start to make sense, as everything about naruto starts to piece together
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Naruto seems to be vastly underpowered here. He should have more than enough chakra to form a thousand clones and have each shoot a a bunch of rasengans, especially if this is 10 years after the first battle with Madara. Even after that, he'd have tons of chakra leftover. He's a chakra powerhouse for a reason. You seem to have decreased his chakra down to his 12-13 year old self's level. If you hadn't done that, I could have lived with the subpar dialogue, and imperfect grammar.
Alyr Lin chapter 47 . 1/29/2016
Glad to see he still has his sage kyuubi mode, just wondering now if he gonna go about denting a star destroyer with a bijuu bomb or rasengan shruiken equivalent. While I know the story has mostly focused on Star Wars side of the universe will we see more fuinjutsu. Can't wait to see future chapters where Sasuke gets his facts straight too.
Alyr Lin chapter 46 . 1/29/2016
Thanks for the chapter! It's a trap! I'll be honest I'm a bit underwhelmed by Naruto thus far, yes he has to face some hardships and not everything is gonna be smooth sailing for him. However what you stated several chapters ago about his ability to steamroll everyone else in combat seems rather flimsy. I don't know what exactly is pushing my suspension but he feels more two dimensional as of late, less charismatic, and possibly mentally and physically crippled from anger. It's like he didn't fight in the elemental nations wars.

Thanks again.
Alyr Lin chapter 45 . 1/29/2016
Thanks for the chapter.
Nick-Arach chapter 47 . 1/27/2016
Masterful writing. But curse you for that cliffhanger.
Drakon45 chapter 47 . 1/26/2016
You really suck with your cliff hangers! you certainly live up to the title darth! Hurry and finish this! I want to know what happens to Sing!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 32 . 1/22/2016
Bsh... how many times does naruto get surprised? !
s.k.f.f.f chapter 21 . 1/21/2016