Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Raimon chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Another brilliant chap.

Now a nore I see how many ppl are happy that mista bink died. But we all know it is a rues!

After vader, the emperor and sasuke are defeated he will come back and at last will reveal himself as he is darth jar jar! And naruto is in big doo doo this time!
KuronoDono12 chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Another really good chapter, I loved how Jabba finally got what was coming to him for all his crimes. Then battle between Naruto and Sasuke is REALLY good so far and I look forward to seeing how it continues.

I am looking forward to seeing the Battle of Dac finally start as it is going to be awesome I can just tell from all the build up you have established for it.

Then there is the surprising find of one of the Senators behind the Delegation of Two-Thousand senators. I am not sure how to feel about Jar Jar being among the ones who were executed by Jabba since I never really had an opinion of him either way.

Finally there is the start of the fight between Aayla and Aurra Sing which is going to be really good. It will be interesting to see if Aayla will be able to withstand the temptations of the Dark Side during the fight like she promised Naruto she would. I could picture Auraa taunting Aayla throughout the fight pushing her closer and closer to the dark side before Aayla finally snaps and kills Aurra after succumbing to the dark side.

Anyway keep up the great work and I look forward to reading not only the next chapter but more of this story as it is one of my all time favorite stories on this site.
Tenro100 chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Very enjoyable read
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
I look forward to the next chapter.
Bobboky chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Very good job.
Pric3y chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Damn such a cool chspter! I can't wait for the next part of Naruto vs Sasuke!
PlrStaley chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Epic chapter keep it up!
lordpainnagato53 chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Do you have to kill Sasuke? I mean Shure he is dark and a little twisted but Sasuke is important to Naruto and who else can challenge him, Vader? I don't think so Sidieus? maybe but I can vouch for Sasuke when I say that being fed information and being molded to somebody is a fate cruel enough for forgiveness I bet when Sasuke looks in the mirror he sees Orochimaru, Obito, or even Danzo
DeathCrawler chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Great chapter looking forward to the fights
Carlthompson chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
wow one of the few story's that i like
Pato HM chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
Hahahahahahahaha! You killed Jar Jar!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
lov!
te.nellis chapter 48 . 2/12/2016
That was a great chapter but it was also a tease. Because no real fighting occurred. Anyway keep it up!
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
Everything in this chapter was perfect and awesome except for one thing. Their is no way in hell anyone that isn't a insanely powerful Shinobi with god like reflexes can dodge Naruto's Rasenshuriken. It moves way to fast to be dodged and Aurra Sing dodged it. Not only that but it expands and the wind force alone would suck anything near it in and since they were inside a room she should have had nowhere to go.

But I thought I should just point that out. It's not super important but it's something to note.
Markus-Antonius chapter 48 . 2/11/2016
Okay this was badass and all... But Aayla is right Jaaba should've suffered. Throw him to his rancor or something like the sarlaac!
3,445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »