Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Guest chapter 18 . 5/27/2018
Naruto what like 20 and he’s acting like he’s 40. Calling a teenager boy or son. Telling people he’s seen so many things
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2018
Shitfic
meowy1986 chapter 3 . 5/11/2018
Well unless naruto used up most of his chakra when he was passed out and woke up in the star wars universe i cant see how he got tired from making like 200 shadow clones. people forget thta naruto while tired and used up most of hsi chakra made 2000 shadow clones when he faught gaara in the chunin exams in the forest. 4th shinobi war naruto could probably make a few thousand maybe 5000 shadow clones and still barely be tired
MonkeyDGabry chapter 41 . 4/4/2018
Omg are trying to write stupid plot on purpose? Have you forgot your own story? The early chapters? Sasuke wantso to become hokage? It's so blatantly obvious that you found out this in the manga and said 'oh cool, I'm gonna put it into my story 'and nullifying your early plot where sasuke destroyed konoha. Are you kidding me? I stopped reading at that line. I don't usually abandon stories even if they get bad but I'll make an exception. It's obvious that evem you have no idea what are you writing anymore. So cya, contact me if you are going to make a rewrite. I'll gladly read a new better version.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 38 . 4/4/2018
What's the point of making a pool if you are going to ignore it anyway. Way to fuck over your readers. If you are not up to write a harem then don't but don't put random pools that you ignore. Also you have been reading fanfiction for a long tima and not read many good harem stories? The i guess you are lying my friedn. Like 70% of top naruto crossovers are harems and they are written well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
I.. What? Wait Madara waited decades but this time waits hardly two years? And he somehow gains multiple S ranked people but it is not mentioned who they are and such? They cause so much damage but nothing on them or why they joined with Madara?

Akatsuki, the original, had more S rank ninjas than multiple hidden villages and yet now you add ten more?

Sorry man but this makes no sense. More so because it is said that killing a host by any means causes the Biju to come back eventually. Why no one called this out leaves my mind boggling.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 33 . 4/3/2018
It's funny cause you said in an author note that you don't want to do something stupid and then went away and did it anyway. Firstly, since there is a council now, yoda has no right to make the decision by himself. Secondly, yoda wouldn't be so stupid to do a thing like this. Now when the jedi need every force they can get he wouldn't do that. He is the wisest jedi, he knows about the old jedi codes.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 30 . 4/3/2018
You tell me that the empire didn't notice 300 jedi gathering?
MonkeyDGabry chapter 29 . 4/3/2018
Oh don't worry abou overactive actions. Just look the these past chapters lul. But jokes aside, jedi are extinct, do you think they would care much? Not to mention there isn't any jedi council anymore. You can't compare this situation with that of anakins. Also when Luke reformed the academy, he reformed the code. No one really opposed him right?
MonkeyDGabry chapter 28 . 4/3/2018
Naruto can make thousands of clones at a time. Isn't that good for a distraction? Lol
MonkeyDGabry chapter 27 . 4/3/2018
So your changin the history of Naruto's planet? Cause i don't remember exactly when but i think Kaguya came to that planet like 2000-3000 years before the start of the story. So not really enough ot influence all the galaxy xD
MonkeyDGabry chapter 26 . 4/3/2018
Wait what? It thought you had modified the canon story but the real reason is he forogot? Naruto just choose to see Kurama as a weapon again just like that? Dude did you read the chapter before posting it? Not to mention that Kurama shouldn't behind bars if you went with what was said in this chapter. Naruto released him remember? Kurama can fight and take control of Naruto's body. He isn't restricted by the seal anymore. He just doesn't do it cause they are friends. Blah i will just stop now for my own sanity.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 25 . 4/3/2018
Ok, sorry to say but this chapter is pretty stupid. Like Naruto acting all emo and shit. He would never be like that. Not to mention that he is older here. It would make sense for him to escape and fight the kyubi alone to protect the others. But it doesn't make sense at all of him being afraid to tell Ayla about Kurama. Like it's pretty stupid and not believable to think that Ayla and Celeste would leave him. So it would make more sense if he tried to escape and fight Kurama alone and then Ayoa stopping and confronting him than what you went for.

Also wtf? Why is he fighting his darker self? I thought you will have him fight Kurama not his darker self. He already fought it in the past and found that it's impossible to defeat it. The only way is to accept it. So why is he fighting it? Makes no sense.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 8 . 3/29/2018
You say you didn't nerf Naruto, but he could had easily dodged that blaster bolt.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
In 2016, it was already revealed that the masked guy is obito... So why did you write him as Madara? Couldn't you just put madara?
3,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »