Reviews for The Good Left Undone
david.teague.3950 chapter 33 . 11/21/2014
I wonder if you have plans for the old Jedi order Celeste Morne's order.
david.teague.3950 chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I wonder if you plan to have Naruto attempt to summon the Toads or slugs or even the monkeys(unlikely with the last two as the Sarutobi had forged the contract with the last while Tsunade and presumably her apprentices had the contract with the Slugs.
david.teague.3950 chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
I wonder if their babies will be human or Twi'lek or will it be a 50-50 chance? Also what will happen should you have Naruto learn to wield the Force I mean it's not a weapon nor a tool to be used it is in theory a living energy
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
Was that Quinlan Vos who took out the Clones or Sasgay(I know a lot of people bash him I'm probably one of them considering I liked the old Sasuke).
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Lucas Arts no longer holds Star Wars Darth Malleus Disney does so may want to go back through these chapters and add a foot note.
kaiser-beelzebub-4th chapter 41 . 11/14/2014
One of the best fanfics ever, hope u update
HaywireEagle chapter 37 . 10/12/2014
What is with the smoking thing? Pretty sure that it is not something really done. Just saying..

Also. If Ki-Adi-Mundi gets to have multiple wives. Why not Naruto?
HaywireEagle chapter 28 . 10/11/2014
Jedi Robes are cooler then Shiobi vests by lightyears.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
A katana is a touch cliche to be honest. A short sword of some sort probably would have been a touch more with Naruto's character. Just my opinion on the matter.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You really didn't have to translate every skill after you call it out like that. Just saying. Since the majority of us are English speakers. It might be best to simply translate them or leave them without the "subtitles"
Big fan chapter 41 . 9/27/2014
Just wandering if you're even alive still. Please do something to say you are alive or at also say you will continue updating this great story.
Masterteo89 chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Story is good and well written, but Naruto is a bit too powerful. A blast shot in the stomach is a fatal wound, the bloodline excuse doesn't really make sense in my opinion.

Let's see what happens in the next chapters. But still...not only he survided a fatal wound, he is ready to fight too, after a few hours. Sadly, there is more Dragonball Z logic in this than common sense.
Big Fan chapter 41 . 8/30/2014
Were are you? Are you ok? Please update soon! It's been nearly 5 months since the last update. Do it soon, please!
Jysrin chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Why does everyone try to save Aayla Secura anyways? Seriously, in every crossover like this that I've seen, any transported character gets sent to Felucia just in time to save Aayla and/ or Barriss. And maybe some other Jedi. Is there a reason for this? Is... Is it because she's hot? Because that's a totally valid reason. Yes.
Lamon chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Naruto is all ready and willing to give Aayla and Celesta the secrets to the Shinobi arts, but neither of the Jedi ever think of helping him learn the force? Why the heck is that?
2,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »