Reviews for The Good Left Undone
TsknRaider chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Hmmm, Sasuke... A little cliche, but welcome. Curious to see if he ends up being good or bad.
Goldrune09 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter, sucks that sasuke is back...you still didn't explain HOW naruto broke a simulator either.
firelordeg chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Bobboky chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
sweet
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
well naruto looks like you may get to kill the teme after all.
Vallavarayan chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
so, sasuke is there?

if he IS the one to have killed hinata, please have naruto kill him the first time he sees him.
Deadzepplin chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Cool stuff
FateBurn chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
good chapter altough I realy dont like that Sasuke its there to.
SergeantMeow chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Tch...throwing in an Uchiha? The concept of a lone-traveler crossover loses a lot of its impact once you start adding in other characters from the origin universe. Makes it much less special that Character A (Naruto) is there, as well as completely kills the culture shock (that lovely feeling of awe the characters get from seeing the abilities of a character from another universe), since Character A's techniques and abilities are no longer a unique occurrence. All of the dark plottings and comments from the Sith about there being a "great disturbance" in the Force lose their impact as now "there is another" that will obviously be felt, which will present similar opportunities of tempting Character A without having to actually tempt Character A, because now Character B is there. It makes the whole thing ring as less then a genuine crossover, and more of a rehashing of Character A and B's conflict just in a different setting. Overall, I think the inclusionof another character from the origin universe has a weakening effect on the novelty of a crossover. Kind of seems like this is a big point in the plot because now Naruto has a chance at revenge for the loss of his...love...but that just seems a bit unnecessary. It was a nice character trait that Naruto has an unresolved sticking point in his past that he was struggling to get over. It added depth.

But we'll see where you go with it. I did like the chapter even if not too much happened really, I'm just a mite concerned about a few aspects.
Aerowind Kinomoto chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Nice play. Reintroduce Sasuke to give Naruto someone to hate and push morality to the limit. Up until now, Aayla's only seen his nice fluffy side. It'll be fun to see her reaction to boiling, possibly Kyuubi-induced, rage.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
awsome chapter good work
scione chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
i love your story but why you have to put Sasuke in it.
fanficreader71 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update
Hades45 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Good chapter. No one can control Naruto.
jyubi10 chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
Hooray for updates! I'm glad that you've been able to find time to keep the story going because this is in the top two for Naruto crossovers in my opinion, especially for Star Wars. Keep up the good work.
3,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »