Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Diomenes chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Interesting plot and good writing, but naruto is much too weak. A 12 year old naruto could make upwards of 500 clones use multiple rasengans and still have energy to run about. At 16 he could make 2000 clones, all with a decent amount of chakra, and hundreds of his clones can use rasengan purely on his own chakra. It is only logical than an older, full grown naruto would surpass his sixteen year old self and would certainly not be exhausted making measly 200 clones and using a pitiful few rasengan. At sixteen he also fights much smarter relying more on skill than numbers, sending a few clones to test his opponent and then making an appropriate amount. Hence I doubt naruto with superhuman strength and speed, even without sage mode and his fox cloak, would even need to make 200 clones against a measly 30 clone troopers. Dumb ass 12 year old naruto would defeat 30 clone troopers with relative ease so I find it difficult to believe that an older, wiser and much more powerful naruto would have so so much trouble dealing with them.
ArtanisRose chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Oh man. This is FANTASTIC! And it's left on one bitchin cliff hanger! You keep this up and I'm going to be pulling out my hair while waiting for updates
matthew22381 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
hey nice story i hope you update it soon!
Khaotic Order chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
awesome but will naruto and aayla get together when they meet back up and will naruto weild a lightsaber instead of a katana later?
alchemists19 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Really like this story, the overall idea is awesome. Really like the tension between Naruto and Aayla. I like how Naruto is still trying to get use to being in the Starwarsverse. Cant wait to see how Naruto stands up to Vader and the girl from the caste. Hope for more soon.
Acrimony102934 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Ironman088 chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
i am absolutely in love with this fic. i cant wait for more. Bravo! Bravo!
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Glad I found this crossover here, and a very fascinating take on the aftermath of the Clone Wars and the role that Naruto is playing in all this, so will be hoping to see more of this soon. Enjoyed how the partnership with Aayla and Naruto is building slowly but surely, and how they are impacting the lives of the folks they meet.
Xardoth chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
There seem to be alot of these epilogue type starters for crossover series, and unfortunately, most of them are done fairly poorly. However, you seemed to take a normally fairly poor concept - and fleshed it out to something I actually enjoyed reading. Hope the rest of the fic also keeps impressing.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
It's a different take from most crossovers, but I like the fact that Naruto appeared right at the end of episode 3. It's looking to be a wonderful story, so update soon!
Ronin Kenshin chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
awsome fic cant wait to see whats next and how this changes the history of the galaxy great work
boring chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Dude your story is really boring, and u make naruto really weak He's like is still at the accedemy level :D
Mr.Destructo chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
too much awesomeness I'm gonna have to go cry now
Ppsh chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I have to say a few things, and it'll probably seem like a flame. But GOD, I am so tired of Naruto/Starwars crossovers being so ludicrously skewed.

"He had used up a great deal of his chakra when he called up an army of hundreds of Kage Bunshin, add to that him travelling across nearly fifty kilometres worth of terrain, forming a Rasengan and fighting off a small army of enemy soldiers he was nearly spent."

1. Naruto can creates THOUSANDS, or at LEAST one thousand clones when he first learns to channel wind chakra for his elemental training (when he splits the waterfall). Two hundred would not even dent his reserves, and this is when he's a GENIN with poor chakra control!

Asides from that when he was very first learning the Rasengan they don't appear to take much if any chakra for him to use at all, he uses dozens in fights sometimes. It's almost like you're confusing Rasengan with Rasenshuriken, a technique that takes exponentially more power to use (and which he can still use 3-4 of when he fights Pein! It's like you seriously expect us to believe that he can now only use one Rasengan per fight, when he's gotten exponentially stronger than he used to be. SO either

A) You have no fucking clue what his strength level was to begin with or

B) Rasengan magically uses up like 100x more power to use than it used to

And travelling 50k's, well, I have a problem with that too! You imply that Aayla runs faster than Naruto! She is a Jedi Knight, thus not exactly a high end Jedi even, and she is allegedly according to you faster than a Kage level ninja.

This. IS. STUPID!

Ninja like Rock Lee and Gai move so fast that the eye (excluding doujutsus) cannot even perceive it. A Jedi, even a master level one like Vader or Yoda or whatever, would be like moving underwater in slow motion by comparison. Yet Naruto, a ninja supposedly as powerful as Salamander Hanzo and the Shodai Hokage (a guy who defeated all 9 bijuu, who were capable of crushing mountains) according to your description, is outpaced by this weakling! What the hell! Give me a break!

Why oh why do authors who write Starwars/Naruto crossovers always do this? It's like you watched the first ten episodes of Naruto and then decided that was as powerful as they get. You either need to stop being so incredibly biased in favor of force powers, or just stop being an imbecile!

"and no I will not be dampening or weakening Naruto's powers in any conceivable way, shape or form"

Too. fucking. late!

You might as well have introduced GOKU as an OC character who after doing a taijutsu kata feints from exhaustion, it is that ridiculous.
Viridian chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Naruto meeting with Vader? I haven't thought of the storyline that far ahead, but that should be interesting. What angle will you take with this ultimately, I wonder? Naruto's the "save people from their personal darkness" type of person, while Vader's exactly the "lost in personal darkness" type of person. Will he be able to redeem even the Sith?
3,361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »