Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Capito Celcior chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Docking bat? Not bay?

Good story overall. Like it. Gonna want to read more of it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
I'm sorry, I have to say this. Naruto does not know what those guns/blasters are, or how they could be dangerous with no tag or blades attached, yet he tells Aayla that she was about to be gunned down? Big mistake. I think you should change that phrasing. I know Naruto has seen what the small blasters could do, and he just witnessed the death of Barriss by the large ones, so he does know what damage they can do. But not the word "gunned".
mako234 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Please continue this interesting story!
lakeyer chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
like the story think that you should update sooner plz
hordac85 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
nicely done!
Mannasaki chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Nice story! Cant wait to see what happens next.. I wonder if Naruto'll learn to use the force? Even if he wont he can still nuke stuff with the Kyuubi.

Update soon!
TheDon1023 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
it seems like naruto is slipping a bit. not seeming to notice when people are watching him and all, not somethin a high jounin would let slide, especially as the ones watching him are not some super soldier that can hide their presence from even the most awesome of shinobi. anyways other than that, i like this mix, very interesting. im looking forward to seeing this story unfold.
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
This is one of the good list of stories of NarutoXStar wars crossover. I only wish Naruto is a jedi. Oh well. Too bad he isn't.
Tankred chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
No showing off his ninja skills? I'm a little sad, but oh well.
starspawn07 chapter 5 . 11/1/2010
Captain Kor seems unusually well-informed :/ Is that true of every smuggler in the SW galaxy ?

anyways, take your time but keep the good stuff comin :D
Dericof Diname chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
nice chapter, a crash course to shinobi tactics.
jb998 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
awesome story can't wait for the update
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Liked it. Please keep makeing new chapters.

future scene"

Kyubi opens its mouth to scream a chakra blast at the Emperor.

Empereos,"Oh, shit.. I've wasted my life." Ka-boom!
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Loving the chapter really hope you have Naruto use his abilities to the fullest he can be a one Man crew for a Star Destroyer or something of that size.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Very cool. I look forward to more.
3,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »