Reviews for The Good Left Undone
SeanHicks4 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Well that went better than I thought sense Aayla wasn't one of the Characters I knew a lot about. I tended to follow the generation after Han, Leia, and Luke. The flashbacks to him having but lost Hinata where interesting, I've read few stories like that (usually harems) where he falls for a new girl(s) as he mourns Hinata. Me liking that though might just be because I tend to favor Naru/Hina stories. I was kinda excited to see how you delt with the sith gohst trying to posses Naruto, but it seems like my chant of "Kyubi's gonna eat him/it" was fer nothin.
Selonianth chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
nice.
Tankred chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Whoa, Vader must be pretty angry with him about now.
Darkcloud02 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
nicely made chapter. also...THREE CHEERS FOR INUS NAGGING!
Umbra8191 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update
exillion chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
I'm actually impressed that you managed to wait around until updating. And furthermore, you managed to use the darkside of Naruto in his mind, which is a pretty impressive idea.

As for your story, it's pretty good so far so keep it up. hmm I do wonder what your current plans for naruto in the future chapter. Certainly it's not something with naruto lives happily ever after.

Keep it up and good luck.
holyhastes chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
And three cheer for inuboy86 the joy of my existance.

yay. new champter. short but apreciated.

niow work on the next one.
The Engulfing Silence chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Yay! finally! god damn do you know how long I've been waiting for this chapter? It was pretty good, I enjoyed seeing what you can do. Anyways, look forward to more chapters, I hope they come out soon.
kamikage86 chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
FINALLY AN UPDATE AND A GOOD ONE TOO, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE AND SORRY FOR BEING THE BANE OF YOUR EXISTENCE BUT I JUST LIKE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Daeshar chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Hello !

I started reading this fic three days ago and i love it.

I enjoyed this very much so:

Keep the good work and Good luck.

Thx for this.
naruhina-namikaze chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
well, thats a way to get around the whole insanity thing. haha.

Good update, looking forward to seeing what you have in store next time.
Danyael Prince chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Not bad, not bad at all. :)
Aaron Leach chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Awesome chapter.
Zealot chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Well, this sucks. You are making Naruto woefully underpowered, especially for a supposed S-Class ninja. Frankly, he should be able to move faster than the clones can track, and together with his Shadow Clones he should be able to wipe out all of them without really breaking a sweat.

Characterization also sucks. Really, HOW can he know what kind of person Aayla is? He is a NINJA. They do NOT trust easily. Frankly the whole:

"You're a good person Aayla. You only do what you do for the better of those around you, and you did not deserve such a fate."

...it makes no sense. NO SENSE AT ALL! Frankly, this sentence is what killed the story for me. Well, this and the offer to teach her chakra.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
great chapter love the comedy relief there at the end but i think naru just made a new enemy not that vader want before but now he'll be relentless good work
3,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »