Reviews for The Good Left Undone
user51s2r chapter 48 . 2/26
I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I hope it continues! I loved the interactions between all of the various factions. I was pleased by Naruto not taking to the Jedi/Dumbldore, -oh you just killed all my friends? well have another chance, hugs for everyone!

This story is a very fun and enjoyable read!
user51s2r chapter 14 . 2/26
Fantastic story! Well worth reading. I hope this story continues! :))
CaptainToast321 chapter 12 . 2/7
And a decent story is completely ruined by the idiotic idea of adding Sasuke to it. Again.
I honestly don't get what you people see in the fucking loser.
Stone Shield chapter 38 . 1/31
Googled character names to get idea of appearances, and found that several of the scenes were from SW comics. I want to read the source material but don't know where to look. Which comics did the two enclaves come from: the Kashyyk enclave, and the enclave where the half-dozen fought Vader.
Besides that, awesome story so far.
Net105 chapter 48 . 1/27
Almost a year now, please update soon!
Zero Rewind chapter 4 . 1/28
Henge is actually a full transformation.
ddentler21 chapter 48 . 1/26
Damn I love this story. Can't wait to see an update though
Book Nerd Tim chapter 48 . 1/11
Goof Fuckinng Writing!
OedonWrithe chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
It's okay guys I hate Felucia, too.
ghoast.cc chapter 48 . 12/18/2016
Hey when are you going to update this story cause I really want to see how it ends.
Dan chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
Holy crap dude this story is amazing I can't wait for the next update it's getting good
Alfedro203 chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
ley todos los capítulos de la historia y están genial deberías actualizar pronto por que me muero de ganas de leer la continuación oye pero tengo una duda con los clones rebelde que están con naruto y me preguntaba donde están el capitán wolf y gregor deberías ponerlos como aparición sorpresa en cualquier capitulo pero es mi opinión suerte con la conti
Vilkath chapter 44 . 12/11/2016
Not entirely sure how I like the end of this chapter. Big bad build up, Sing killing lots of Aayla's friends and she uses a wimpy technique to frighten her and does nothing about it? Not to mention quite a bit went into making Fett a better character then he stands by and works with some one torturing and killing Naruto's friends? Even going to far as to stop Aayla from perhaps finishing the fight? Sorry but logically that should put him on Naruto's list, he aided in death of Naruto's precious people and if he keeps his word at all they should all die.
Vilkath chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
As for the harem idea, as much as I love it in theory it really wouldn't work in a story like this. A good relationship takes time to build up, and harems usually means equal time must be spent on all those involved for it to really work. So 30 some chapters spent on building up Naruto and Aayla imo would be way to late to jump ships now and add in a third wheel. A character who after her introduction has barely had any real screen time to speak, and really nothing with Naruto friendship or otherwise. I do love harem's though but it's really something that either has to be worked on from the start, or some kind of friends with benefits thing. No deep attachments, just friendship with pretty open ended sex. Any thing else usually fails to work. Not to mention a good romance, let alone multiple can really slow a story down. If romance isn't your focus to begin with it can slow the plot to a crawl if you deal with it.
Vilkath chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
I know there are several chapters after this one so what I say will not really have any affect on anything but I have to wonder about Naruto in this story. I'm pretty sure I remember the author saying they were not going to dumb down Naruto's abilities and power, something most fan fics do. Yet all that seems to happen is constant excuses why his abilities suck, won't work or are too dangerous for the situation at hand. Other than a few off hand uses of the clones, which die faster than soap bubbles and about half as smart he's only really used the henge. Not even in open combat against emplaced enemies and tanks could he use his jutsu? Ninja combat is high paced and fast, yet Naruto is acting like he has to stand still, fully upright while doing hand seals for minutes to perform a technique. It's always about how they are too uncontrollable, or take to long to go off. I like this story as a whole but frankly it seems like Naruto is constantly being hit down by the "Plot Hammer' to make him more pathetic.
3,420 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »