Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 9/5
Ha suck it uchiha
CMVreud chapter 39 . 8/29
Corruption, corruption everywhere, for everyone. Yaaaay!
CMVreud chapter 32 . 8/28
AN1: I feel and understand your plight of not working in your learned profession.
AN2: I really expected Naruto to go shinobi!Naruto on him, like shunshin behind him or that fancy decapitation technique of Kakashi, but then, where would be the crowd for The Speech?
CMVreud chapter 22 . 8/28
Y'know... I totally forgot what I wanted wo write.

Ah, I recalled it now.
Y'know, the "Rule of Two" was the best and ultimatestest plan a Sith could have done to kill/damage/hurt the Jedi, because The Balance would be in the Siths favor, and finaly culminating in the end of the "Episode"s.
CMVreud chapter 19 . 8/27
Don't smile at the falling star, it could be a comet destroiing earth.
He hasn't talked to her about himself, about his deepest, darkest secrets.
CMVreud chapter 18 . 8/27
CMVreud chapter 17 . 8/27
I really liked the fight with Fett the Mandalorian.
CMVreud chapter 11 . 8/27
All Hail Lord Kyuubi (and dark!Naruto).
Ibskib chapter 1 . 8/19
the sight - the site
What happened to loan?
SuperKinuhata chapter 44 . 7/25
Isn't Aayla's Forlorn Hope pretty much the same as the Hell-viewing genjutsu in Naruto canon?
CelticMonk chapter 9 . 7/21
Okay I call bullshit. If he was so paranoid about something going wrong why wasn't he prepared to dodge or use a kawarimi? Him just taking it to the chest when he was that hyper aware makes no sense and feels too much like a bad plot device to get rid of him for awhile to not ruin my engagement.
Do bariss is probably dead :(
BlueAbstract chapter 48 . 6/28
I can't put into words how awesome this is, seriously! Been a fan of this fic for a long time now and it's nice to see such a great story continued and improved! Massive thumbs up from me and I eagerly await the next instalment!
Keep up the great work! ~Blue
Jeremyjet chapter 48 . 6/27
I'm sad that I don't have more to read right now. I respect you so much for not making this a harem. Stories absolutely never need them, and inevitably ruin them, making them unbelievable and making all previous time spent building up a relationship meaningless. The only time a multi relationship works is if the relationship and its difficulties is the main focus point of the story. That never happens, and it is some hero that saves people and becomes friends with only the hot girls, who all fall in love with him after 30 seconds, and have no problem sharing a person that they don't know with 5 other people they don't know.

You have managed to make an insanely complex story, with many ongoing plotlines, character development, romance, drama, everything. I've seen this story for years, but have never taken the jump, mostly due to its length, and how horrid other naruto/star wars crossovers I have read are. I am so glad I decided to read it now. Thank you for all of your hard work
3,386 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »