Reviews for The Good Left Undone
The Wind God of the Leaf chapter 43 . 2/15
Oh shit! This just got intense. I cant wait for the next chapter.
Markus-Antonius chapter 43 . 2/15
Damn things are getting intense again
FLARECROWN chapter 43 . 2/15
Superb chapter
Tenro100 chapter 43 . 2/15
Very enjoyable read as always
asingh123 chapter 1 . 2/15
Naruto X Star Wars Exciting
Naruto is a genin(power and skill wise) in the story Really Disappointing

I can somehow understand that when u might have started this story, higher power modes were not introduced but you basically described him as an SS-Class shinobi on par with and yet he can't keep up with a Jedi knight, He has to grit his teeth while stopping blasts from clones, i am not even going to go towards his exhaustion.

He made better strategy in Wave mission and Tsunade retrievel arc and that is saying something.

I actually read first few chaps and it was obvious that either you are biased towards Star wars characters or you have subliminal knowledge of shinobi even before 4th shinobi war.

This Naruto X Star Wars is simply Unstable(character wise).

Please don't take this the wrong way, but that's just what i think, Sorry and better luck next time.
trance dance chapter 43 . 2/15
Intresting so far. I'd love to see this story finished.
te.nellis chapter 43 . 2/15
Lol that was great! Keep it up!
KuronoDono12 chapter 43 . 2/14
just finished reading the new chapter and it was awesome I really like how your branching out the story so it covers more than just Naruto and Aayla the fact that you are now covering what is going on with the rest of the rebellion while at the same time covring what Sasuke Vader the bounty hunters are doing makes the story more fleshed out.

now I have a few questions that came into my head while reading the newest chapter
1st:How many years has it been since the clone wars ended from what I can tell it has to be between 2-5 years but can't be sure so I was wondering

2nd:What are Naruto and Aaylas current ages can't remember if you stated that in a earlier chapter so was just wondering

3rd: are there any plans to go into the original Trilogy and if so depending on what Naruto and Aaylas ages currently are will you be having it take place sooner for instance instead of Luke being in his late teens early twenties he would be mid teens when the events of Episode 4 take place

that's all I have to say for now keep up the good work and already can't wait to read the next chapt
Grumpywinter chapter 43 . 2/14
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one! And seeing Naruto or Sasuke kill the Inquisitor.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 43 . 2/14
long
Riku Uzumaki chapter 43 . 2/14
Okay, here's one thing that I would really like you to answer because this has been bothering me. Lowbacca, is this the same Lowbacca from the books, or one that you made up that just happens to have the same name. If it is the one from the books, then you have an inconsistency that you need to fix, because that Lowbacca was born four years after the Battle of Yavin.
Bobboky chapter 43 . 2/14
Very good work
mundanebeast chapter 43 . 2/14
an no one realizes he's not aboard
C.M.Alm chapter 43 . 2/14
more more more!
Apedreitor chapter 43 . 2/14
amazing work as always men this is beatiful... now the only question i want to say even if the answers is yes is...

will starkiller and the events of the force unleashed make an appareance? because starkiller its a great character and he helped the begining of the rebelion he could be a great asset to naruto and his crew even if only appears from time to time
2,966 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »