Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Book Nerd Tim chapter 48 . 1/11
Goof Fuckinng Writing!
OedonWrithe chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
It's okay guys I hate Felucia, too.
ghoast.cc chapter 48 . 12/18/2016
Hey when are you going to update this story cause I really want to see how it ends.
Dan chapter 47 . 12/14/2016
Holy crap dude this story is amazing I can't wait for the next update it's getting good
Alfedro203 chapter 48 . 12/16/2016
ley todos los capítulos de la historia y están genial deberías actualizar pronto por que me muero de ganas de leer la continuación oye pero tengo una duda con los clones rebelde que están con naruto y me preguntaba donde están el capitán wolf y gregor deberías ponerlos como aparición sorpresa en cualquier capitulo pero es mi opinión suerte con la conti
Vilkath chapter 44 . 12/11/2016
Not entirely sure how I like the end of this chapter. Big bad build up, Sing killing lots of Aayla's friends and she uses a wimpy technique to frighten her and does nothing about it? Not to mention quite a bit went into making Fett a better character then he stands by and works with some one torturing and killing Naruto's friends? Even going to far as to stop Aayla from perhaps finishing the fight? Sorry but logically that should put him on Naruto's list, he aided in death of Naruto's precious people and if he keeps his word at all they should all die.
Vilkath chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
As for the harem idea, as much as I love it in theory it really wouldn't work in a story like this. A good relationship takes time to build up, and harems usually means equal time must be spent on all those involved for it to really work. So 30 some chapters spent on building up Naruto and Aayla imo would be way to late to jump ships now and add in a third wheel. A character who after her introduction has barely had any real screen time to speak, and really nothing with Naruto friendship or otherwise. I do love harem's though but it's really something that either has to be worked on from the start, or some kind of friends with benefits thing. No deep attachments, just friendship with pretty open ended sex. Any thing else usually fails to work. Not to mention a good romance, let alone multiple can really slow a story down. If romance isn't your focus to begin with it can slow the plot to a crawl if you deal with it.
Vilkath chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
I know there are several chapters after this one so what I say will not really have any affect on anything but I have to wonder about Naruto in this story. I'm pretty sure I remember the author saying they were not going to dumb down Naruto's abilities and power, something most fan fics do. Yet all that seems to happen is constant excuses why his abilities suck, won't work or are too dangerous for the situation at hand. Other than a few off hand uses of the clones, which die faster than soap bubbles and about half as smart he's only really used the henge. Not even in open combat against emplaced enemies and tanks could he use his jutsu? Ninja combat is high paced and fast, yet Naruto is acting like he has to stand still, fully upright while doing hand seals for minutes to perform a technique. It's always about how they are too uncontrollable, or take to long to go off. I like this story as a whole but frankly it seems like Naruto is constantly being hit down by the "Plot Hammer' to make him more pathetic.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
I know this story has been up for a while and it's far to late to change things but this chapter made me think of a great idea. A lot of fics, cross over or otherwise use this starting point to have Naruto/Harry/Ranma etc meet up with Aayla. The storm of this chapter however brought up an interesting way to save her and/or some other jedi. What if the storm troopers lost all communications when order 66 went out? That way you'd not only have the jedi survive, but possibly all their storm troopers too, at least until a repeat of the order was sent out.
Valor-Derzod chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Narutos gonna be a daddy!? And to a possibly blue skinned blue eyed tentacled blonde haired little bundle of absolute fluffballs and rainbow bubbles!? *runs to nearest cliffdeep inhale* THANK THE SAAAAAAAGGE
Dragons guard chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
I have read many storys, and I must say this one is very well written, I do hope you update soon.

Dg
Draco Kamikaze chapter 48 . 11/3/2016
FINALLY. Ah, going back to reread this from the start was to good a chance to pass up seeing how many chapters I'd missed. Man this story is amazing.

Fantastic job on this chapter, and the story in general. I like how you're playing the political power, the military power, the Force, and the Shinobi in such well done ways that all I can do is applaud your work. Excellent! Truly excellent!

I think the biggest things I'm excited for, considering where we are in the story, are Sasuke's shinobi in action, how Naruto's presence as ultimately changed the Resistance (long term), and the baby that was mentioned when Naruto and Aayla first got together on Nar Shadda. Ah~ I'm excited to read more!
RyoshiMorino chapter 48 . 10/8/2016
I found this story by chance, and I'm going to say this. I'm not a fan of space stories, though I love the star wars movies themselves, and the star wars rebels series. I was wary of this at the beginning, but now that I've read through it's entirety, I have but one thing to say. Brilliant.
Chrisfragger chapter 23 . 9/28/2016
It's a shame this isn't a real EOS Naruto, the difference a Friendly Kurama could make would be incredible.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I looked up a few DV vs Naruto forums and was disappointed in the DV stroking... Ok I'm not completely up to date on the EU of Star Wars but they are saying DV is Faster than the Speed of Light... I call some serious BS on that.
3,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »