Reviews for The Good Left Undone
mundanebeast chapter 43 . 2/14
an no one realizes he's not aboard
C.M.Alm chapter 43 . 2/14
more more more!
Apedreitor chapter 43 . 2/14
amazing work as always men this is beatiful... now the only question i want to say even if the answers is yes is...

will starkiller and the events of the force unleashed make an appareance? because starkiller its a great character and he helped the begining of the rebelion he could be a great asset to naruto and his crew even if only appears from time to time
qtar1984 chapter 43 . 2/14
Cool Ideal inspired by Hellsing.

Naruto could go into Tailed Beast Mode while inside a Fighter, and fly around through space as a kaijuu. He could also do it in a space suit once he learns to control the force in Tailed Beast Sage Mode. However I was inspired by the scene where Alucard envelopes a blackbird with his shadows. Given that Naruto can selectively allow objects to pass through his tailed beast construct, he could form it around a fighter.
PlrStaley chapter 43 . 2/14
Epic chapter keep it upp!
OBSERVER01 chapter 43 . 2/14
quite interesting
Darksnider05 chapter 43 . 2/14
Why didn't Naruto just step outside and destroy the Star Destroyer it's well with in his capabilities to do so.

Unless he's incapable of making Baijudamas.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 43 . 2/14
great chapter as always
well worth the wait.
look, update when you can, you have a life as well.
keep up the good work as always
Pyromania101 chapter 43 . 2/14
Good chapter, nice cliffhanger. There is this one thing I've been wanting to ask that I should have asked earlier: will A'Sharad Hett (the future Darth Krayt) appear in this story? If so, will he join the heroes or go off on his own and still fall to the dark side or something? I really hope you bring him into this story. See you next time!
goddragonking chapter 43 . 2/14
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 43 . 2/14
All the cliffhangers from all the stories I'm reading! How are my fingers supposed to survive this?
Leaf Ranger chapter 43 . 2/14
Ehhh...I'm not liking where this is going. I'm sensing either Naruto or Aayla is going to be captured by someone here. I'm hoping I'm wrong. very wrong.

Guess we'll see, won't we?

Not a bad chapter. Keep it up.
Like it keep up the good work
Azarune chapter 42 . 2/11
I really enjoy this fic. Actually making me want to jot down my own little story, empire spanning stories have always been a real interest for me and you did not disappoint.
Rakaan chapter 42 . 2/5
I wonder if Naruto will use the Kage Bunshin to train a large number of Shinobi. Unlike the Emperor's side, he IS able to mass-produce trainers.
2,969 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »