Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Vilkath chapter 38 . 12/9/2016
As for the harem idea, as much as I love it in theory it really wouldn't work in a story like this. A good relationship takes time to build up, and harems usually means equal time must be spent on all those involved for it to really work. So 30 some chapters spent on building up Naruto and Aayla imo would be way to late to jump ships now and add in a third wheel. A character who after her introduction has barely had any real screen time to speak, and really nothing with Naruto friendship or otherwise. I do love harem's though but it's really something that either has to be worked on from the start, or some kind of friends with benefits thing. No deep attachments, just friendship with pretty open ended sex. Any thing else usually fails to work. Not to mention a good romance, let alone multiple can really slow a story down. If romance isn't your focus to begin with it can slow the plot to a crawl if you deal with it.
Vilkath chapter 37 . 12/9/2016
I know there are several chapters after this one so what I say will not really have any affect on anything but I have to wonder about Naruto in this story. I'm pretty sure I remember the author saying they were not going to dumb down Naruto's abilities and power, something most fan fics do. Yet all that seems to happen is constant excuses why his abilities suck, won't work or are too dangerous for the situation at hand. Other than a few off hand uses of the clones, which die faster than soap bubbles and about half as smart he's only really used the henge. Not even in open combat against emplaced enemies and tanks could he use his jutsu? Ninja combat is high paced and fast, yet Naruto is acting like he has to stand still, fully upright while doing hand seals for minutes to perform a technique. It's always about how they are too uncontrollable, or take to long to go off. I like this story as a whole but frankly it seems like Naruto is constantly being hit down by the "Plot Hammer' to make him more pathetic.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
I know this story has been up for a while and it's far to late to change things but this chapter made me think of a great idea. A lot of fics, cross over or otherwise use this starting point to have Naruto/Harry/Ranma etc meet up with Aayla. The storm of this chapter however brought up an interesting way to save her and/or some other jedi. What if the storm troopers lost all communications when order 66 went out? That way you'd not only have the jedi survive, but possibly all their storm troopers too, at least until a repeat of the order was sent out.
Valor-Derzod chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Narutos gonna be a daddy!? And to a possibly blue skinned blue eyed tentacled blonde haired little bundle of absolute fluffballs and rainbow bubbles!? *runs to nearest cliffdeep inhale* THANK THE SAAAAAAAGGE
Dragons guard chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
I have read many storys, and I must say this one is very well written, I do hope you update soon.

Dg
Draco Kamikaze chapter 48 . 11/3/2016
FINALLY. Ah, going back to reread this from the start was to good a chance to pass up seeing how many chapters I'd missed. Man this story is amazing.

Fantastic job on this chapter, and the story in general. I like how you're playing the political power, the military power, the Force, and the Shinobi in such well done ways that all I can do is applaud your work. Excellent! Truly excellent!

I think the biggest things I'm excited for, considering where we are in the story, are Sasuke's shinobi in action, how Naruto's presence as ultimately changed the Resistance (long term), and the baby that was mentioned when Naruto and Aayla first got together on Nar Shadda. Ah~ I'm excited to read more!
RyoshiMorino chapter 48 . 10/8/2016
I found this story by chance, and I'm going to say this. I'm not a fan of space stories, though I love the star wars movies themselves, and the star wars rebels series. I was wary of this at the beginning, but now that I've read through it's entirety, I have but one thing to say. Brilliant.
Chrisfragger chapter 23 . 9/28/2016
It's a shame this isn't a real EOS Naruto, the difference a Friendly Kurama could make would be incredible.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 9/27/2016
I looked up a few DV vs Naruto forums and was disappointed in the DV stroking... Ok I'm not completely up to date on the EU of Star Wars but they are saying DV is Faster than the Speed of Light... I call some serious BS on that.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/25/2016
Have you given up on the story or what? If so then that proves how pathetic you are
zaber999 chapter 48 . 9/25/2016
I was wondering if you might be willing to add Galen Marek/ Star-killer form the force unleashed games to your story. it should be around this point in the story that Vader kills his father and takes him as his student.
Stratos263 chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
Well at least they made it out
Stratos263 chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
Good luck Naruto and his allies
Stratos263 chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
Well shit looks like someone has woken up to a new age
Stratos263 chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
Well shit they are in trouble
3,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »