Reviews for The Good Left Undone
Kicknessell chapter 48 . 7/9/2017
You better finish this masterpiece
Guest chapter 48 . 6/28/2017
when Naruto took out his long time foe and he get his own end too suike had be kill off for why he do to ssarkra and others too ,when in his ship the night fox hunter Naruto and inc had move to others part of relms and he help his new tema out too .
Guest chapter 48 . 6/25/2017
THIS is how one writes a naruto/star wars crossover. best one out there!
Lou chapter 48 . 6/9/2017
this is one of the best storys ive read i wish you would keep going and finish it it is awsome
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Fullmetal11791 chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
"With a deep breath Aayla gripped the opened door and pulled up, prepared for death if it awaited her."

If she was so willing to accept death from whatever was in the box, why even open it in the first place? If she's going to die from the box or die from Vader, why do what Vader is asking? That didn't make any sense.
TheKwertyOne chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
So much little mistakes (ch2).
For starters, Aayla has "bare" hands and stomach, not "bear" hands and stomach.
Secondly, Naruto saw "lightsaber"-like weapon in the form of Raijin no Ken.
Thirdly, Aayla couldn't recognize his katana. Her only association would be "that ancient bladed sword from old Jedi Forms manuals" or anything alike, but not the word "katana".
_
dlharvey24gmail chapter 48 . 5/2/2017
I have been following this story for a long while now, and I just have to ask when you're going to give us readers a new chapter? I need my fix man, and you have one of the best written stories on this site. Please finish it.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 38 . 4/21/2017
Finally, a fanfiction author that agrees with me about harems. How rare!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
I know the anime didn't say anything about when this chapter was released but GODDAMIT it annoys the hell out of me when Crossovers have other characters from other universes have chakra. It should only be limited to The Elemnetal Nations, because of ya know, Kaguya giving them chakra. I know the author didn't know and it wasn't even mentioned, so I'm not critizcing, just annoyed as fuck.
ivanganev1992 chapter 48 . 3/23/2017
Ch 48 YOU ARE EVIL!
THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END !JABBA IS SQUASHED, SLASHED OR SUFFOCATED. AND THE FINAL FIGHT WITH THE UCHIHA. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL UCHIHA WILL BE DEFEATED OR HE CAN'T BE SAVED? VADER IS COMING, FEW WARSHIPS ARE COMING, THE JEDI ARE ATTACKING BIG SHIPYARD.

THAT IS THE MOST DAMN INTENSE MOMENT!

Please update.
ivanganev1992 chapter 37 . 3/22/2017
Ch 37 Naruto IN FUTURE IF YOU SAVE YOUR FUCKEN LIFE MASTER YOUR JUTSU TO NO HANDSIGN NO SAID NAME IN THE FLY TO USE FULLY THOSE TECHNIQUES ON THE FLY .
ivanganev1992 chapter 32 . 3/22/2017
Ch 32
In those dark times is best the force users to use the full potential of it . The Light Side plus the dark side and become grey Jedi . And also for the worthy Chakra and train in the ninja way butremaining who they are. Hopefully allow again the Weddings between Jedi and who they love so deeply and produce again strong generation like the old times . And Do what they do and manipulate and In Jedi version of Akatsuki of the Light with flair of the Crushaders of the Order of Assassins Creed . As Jedi . But in a way to see the local that the Jedi are good, They care, and prevent crime and the roots from it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
Ch 28 The New Kurenai ,Shizune and basic seal master. For truly to specializeis to improve further in more fields to become like the special forces of the ninja known as ANBU.
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 3/22/2017
CH 23 Naruto is so powerful and everything but I wonder if he could use the Force too in the arsenal. Second to make seals the first step is flawless hand writhing.

And second Naruto is correct. She couldn't go further without the needed reserves and control.
3,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »