Reviews for The Good Left Undone
te.nellis chapter 43 . 2/15
Lol that was great! Keep it up!
KuronoDono12 chapter 43 . 2/14
just finished reading the new chapter and it was awesome I really like how your branching out the story so it covers more than just Naruto and Aayla the fact that you are now covering what is going on with the rest of the rebellion while at the same time covring what Sasuke Vader the bounty hunters are doing makes the story more fleshed out.

now I have a few questions that came into my head while reading the newest chapter
1st:How many years has it been since the clone wars ended from what I can tell it has to be between 2-5 years but can't be sure so I was wondering

2nd:What are Naruto and Aaylas current ages can't remember if you stated that in a earlier chapter so was just wondering

3rd: are there any plans to go into the original Trilogy and if so depending on what Naruto and Aaylas ages currently are will you be having it take place sooner for instance instead of Luke being in his late teens early twenties he would be mid teens when the events of Episode 4 take place

that's all I have to say for now keep up the good work and already can't wait to read the next chapt
Grumpywinter chapter 43 . 2/14
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one! And seeing Naruto or Sasuke kill the Inquisitor.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 43 . 2/14
long
Riku Uzumaki chapter 43 . 2/14
Okay, here's one thing that I would really like you to answer because this has been bothering me. Lowbacca, is this the same Lowbacca from the books, or one that you made up that just happens to have the same name. If it is the one from the books, then you have an inconsistency that you need to fix, because that Lowbacca was born four years after the Battle of Yavin.
Bobboky chapter 43 . 2/14
Very good work
mundanebeast chapter 43 . 2/14
an no one realizes he's not aboard
C.M.Alm chapter 43 . 2/14
more more more!
Apedreitor chapter 43 . 2/14
amazing work as always men this is beatiful... now the only question i want to say even if the answers is yes is...

will starkiller and the events of the force unleashed make an appareance? because starkiller its a great character and he helped the begining of the rebelion he could be a great asset to naruto and his crew even if only appears from time to time
qtar1984 chapter 43 . 2/14
Cool Ideal inspired by Hellsing.

Naruto could go into Tailed Beast Mode while inside a Fighter, and fly around through space as a kaijuu. He could also do it in a space suit once he learns to control the force in Tailed Beast Sage Mode. However I was inspired by the scene where Alucard envelopes a blackbird with his shadows. Given that Naruto can selectively allow objects to pass through his tailed beast construct, he could form it around a fighter.
PlrStaley chapter 43 . 2/14
Epic chapter keep it upp!
OBSERVER01 chapter 43 . 2/14
quite interesting
Darksnider05 chapter 43 . 2/14
Why didn't Naruto just step outside and destroy the Star Destroyer it's well with in his capabilities to do so.

Unless he's incapable of making Baijudamas.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 43 . 2/14
great chapter as always
well worth the wait.
look, update when you can, you have a life as well.
keep up the good work as always
Pyromania101 chapter 43 . 2/14
Good chapter, nice cliffhanger. There is this one thing I've been wanting to ask that I should have asked earlier: will A'Sharad Hett (the future Darth Krayt) appear in this story? If so, will he join the heroes or go off on his own and still fall to the dark side or something? I really hope you bring him into this story. See you next time!
2,990 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »