Reviews for Becoming Alpha
Recoron chapter 28 . 5/7
Did he forget about his parents letters because both Peter and sirius are mentioned
mrs.evyrew chapter 37 . 3/27
I loved this story!
Powerofthewolves18 chapter 37 . 3/22
This is an amazing story, i have not yet read the next one but i will do ASAP. You need to mark this story as complete though, i wouldn't have known about it if one of my own reviewers for my series - Harry Potter and the Gift From Death - hadn't suggested it for me to read as i generally don't read stories that come up as 'work in progress'. Truly amazing story though :-)
This is amazing; at first, I was a bit leery of all the long paragraphs of dialogue thg perfectly summed up what each character had to say (because no one really talks like that), but I realized it was necessary to get to point across.

Great job; this is really good so far.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
cool
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
Wow that was surprising! I wasn't expecting Harry to react like that!
Lucky for you to have a friend who also likes Harry Potter AND fanfictions. None of my friends like HP (well, not that much) and none of them even know what fanfiction is and have no interest in finding out! The only person who I know that likes HP is my Eng teacher, and when I tried to befriend her and chat about HP, she ignored me (I did so by email and she didn't reply TAT)... I'm so jealous of you...
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Nice chapter, not much interesting things happening, I hope the next chapter would be more fun. (ohh cant wait for the second year, with parseltongue and everything. I wonder if that would split up the group?) And when will the alpha thing show up?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Hopefully Harry and Draco are now on the same side.
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Wow I knew Ron would react that way. In all other Slytherin-Harry fics, which most contained Dumbledore-bashing, the teachers were horror-strucked when they saw Harry Potter making friends with (for ex) Gryffindors and were trying their best to separate them. However, in this fic, 'your' teachers were thankfully thinking rationally and unbiasedly.
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Wow this really is different! I'm happy that there seemed to be no cliche-Dumbledore-bashing. I wonder what you'll do about Ron though. And will Draco join their group? Can't wait to know..
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Interesting...I wonder when will we get to the Alpha part (tho I wonder what that is.) Somebody else recommended me this story when I asked for good-slytherin-harry fics and some light-bashing. I hope this story is my type. Merry Early Christmas by the way!
AW0L chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I dont care if it's similar to other stories, I like it, so I'm going to read it. It looks quite good to me.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 37 . 12/5/2014
Pickles, parsnips, and potatoes. The rat escaped. I hope a Dementor Kisses him. Love the story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 35 . 12/5/2014
Yay! Sirius is discovered innocent, another Horcrux falls to Harry (I wonder how they will take care of the Horcrux in Harry, if you have that bit of canon in this) and Kreacher is treating Sirius with more respect! All in all, an excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 29 . 12/5/2014
I actually thought that meant he would become a werewolf; I'm glad that I was wrong. Nice chapter!
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »