Reviews for Becoming Alpha
jmohn1392 chapter 3 . 9/28
I took your advice, and read to the end of the third chapter in hopes that it would get better like you said it would. It didn't. Half of each chapter just repeats over and over; definitely just feels like fillers to make it longer, which shouldn't be needed this early in the story.
LittleSnowChild chapter 28 . 8/1
Shouldn't Harry noticed that Sirius wasn't the secret keeper since his father left him a letter that said so? Back when he first visit his family storage vault.
SarahOlivier chapter 24 . 5/30
Hermione is an idiot
SarahOlivier chapter 20 . 5/30
isn't Tracey's father Muggleborn? wouldn't she not want the Muggleborn's to get hurt?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 13 . 5/21
Oops. I didn't realize this was a [Harry P., Ginny W.] story. I guess I'll stop reading here. I never would have started to read it had I noticed. You should have made this story [Harry P., Tracey D.] because you've already started down that road and they're already close enough to be doing twin talk. Romance should come out of two people having some significant things in common, not just playing Quidditch and a 'chest monster', which is what I hate about HG stories (including canon). Tracey already has more in common with Harry than Ginny ever will.

The story so far has been a bit boring. That's what happens when Harry doesn't do anything exciting and there is not a lot of exciting conflict. No saving Hermione from a troll. No sending a dragon to Romania. No treks into the Forbidden Forest. No solving all the traps on the way to the Philosopher's Stone. No killing Quirrell with Harry's bare hands. And no visits to the infirmary. There also wasn't a lot of conflict with Snape, Dumbledore, or even Draco. Harry did manage to catch a Rememberall and get on the Quidditch team. And he did make lots of friends, and got away from the Dursleys so it wasn't a complete loss. But you needed to replace the missing action with new adventures.
jakegarrett94 chapter 24 . 5/18
I really didn't think I would like this story when I started it yesterday but I just cant stop reading it I like the way you developed the characters especially the slytherins that didn't playa major role in the original series
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 21 . 4/14
0xx d d xs
jordan.hall.79827803 chapter 21 . 4/14
0xx d d xs
Thehumblewizard chapter 13 . 1/26
This series is absolutely a literary work of art. I have to say I was very skeptical at first especially after the sorting, but I've grown to really appreciate this story and I want you to know it is in no small part because of your writing style and skill. I don't have any pointers or anything negative to say at this point. I just wanted to give you a true and honest well done and pat on the back. Every chapter I read I am more and more grateful that my fiancé put this on my "to try" list :) very impressed
SarahOlivier chapter 29 . 1/19
Why is little miss perfect friends with harry? she is not a good friend
Guest in Europe chapter 20 . 1/6
I've just stumbled across your stories, finding them on a favourites list of another author. You have an interesting premise and a somewhat new take on Harry as Slytherin, which kept me engaged over the first few chapters.
However, as the story progresses I'm finding myself losing interest. This is because Harry and his friends are completely priggish. Harry is 'Mr Perfect', a real smug guy and his friends all admire him and want to be like him. It's totally unbelievable, even in a fictional world. These children spent their formative years in a particular environment and they ditch all their social conditioning after one brief discussion with a famous kid who grew up knowing nothing of their world... hmm.
The journals are tedious and a clumsy plot device. Who cares what colour they are and what rank everyone has in this journal universe? Social media wizarding style... and about as interesting as social media in the real world.
So, I'm afraid here is where I leave your universe. All the very best for your future writing.
Majerus chapter 37 . 12/29/2015
Very fun story, I've even gotten some inspiration :)
Thanks for all your work.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Quite enjoyable, a clever way to divide the students from the get go.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Lol stopped reading after the journal bs.
SarahOlivier chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
Why is Harry friends with Hermione?
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »