Reviews for City of Tomorrow's Memories
Reading this story was torture, but I like it
Crescendia chapter 26 . 2/7
I read this story about 8 years ago from the A Single Spark website back then (doesn't exist anymore) I have never forgotten this story. It has always stayed with me and I always seem to come back to it. You probably don't read these anymore but I want you to know that this story touched my heart. Thank you for your beautiful mind and storytelling. Godspeed :)
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
AHHHH! I read this entire story in two days, and I love it! I got so worked up when they didn't kiss(because of Miroku)! When that happened I was about to kill Miroku! BUT, I'm soo happy about how this turned out! I singed up so I could tell you how much I LOVE this story! 3
bleedingtulipoflove chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so so very very very very sweet.
So-and-so chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Is this the end of your story because I hope there's just a little more to it?
Someone chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Nooooooo! I really really REALLY like your story...but I also like Kikyo... I don't want her to be mean...ahhhhhh! :D/:'(
Something else chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Your story is truly amazing...but why do you separate Inuyasha's name when it's one whole word?
Something chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Drama Queen chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
This is the BEST Inuyasha fanfic I have read so far! It was awesome! I literally cried on some parts! Seriously, you should write more fanfics... I just LOVED this one :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
young kagome chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
Good story! Sesshomaru & Kagome frustrated me to no end with their stubbornness. But it was a good read. Keep up the good work.
XxGothAngelxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Years ago, I got it into my head to read fanfiction. It was a weird concept to me at 14 or 15(I'm 22 yrs old). But I read this, my first ever fanfiction... and I was hooked.

Inuyasha lead to Yu Yu Hakusho which then lead to a whole new world of anime(and it's fanfiction). But fanfiction started with this story. I'm still reading fanfiction and thinking of one day writing my own, but for now I hope to find stories that capture my imagination as much as this one did.

Well, anyway, thanks. Lol
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
Delightful well written story ! Thanks
WynnCharmer chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
wow your characters are almost always out of character. Its like you're jerking them around to make them fit into your plotline. I see a lot of potential in your writing, but maybe you should review just how these characters feel instead of making them do what they wouldn't.
InsanityRocks chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
cappie this is the first time I have ever reviewed your work and I know that this is long over due. I want you to know that this story was the first fanfic I had ever liked. You set off a love for fanfiction that still burns strong in me today. I wanted to tell you this because I believe that you, in large part, helped me discover the world of fanfiction. I want to thank you for that. This is still my favorite fan fic even 8 years later. Once again, thank you. Your writing is beautiful and I hope that you still find the joy that you convey through your work. I will always enjoy your work. Thank you.