Reviews for City of Tomorrow's Memories
So-and-so chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Is this the end of your story because I hope there's just a little more to it?
Someone chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
Nooooooo! I really really REALLY like your story...but I also like Kikyo... I don't want her to be mean...ahhhhhh! :D/:'(
Something else chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Your story is truly amazing...but why do you separate Inuyasha's name when it's one whole word?
Something chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
OMG! This is a CRAZY EXCITING THRILLING AWESOME INTENSE fanfic! You are an AMAZING writer.
Drama Queen chapter 26 . 5/31/2013
This is the BEST Inuyasha fanfic I have read so far! It was awesome! I literally cried on some parts! Seriously, you should write more fanfics... I just LOVED this one :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
LOVED IT! 3
young kagome chapter 26 . 12/13/2012
Good story! Sesshomaru & Kagome frustrated me to no end with their stubbornness. But it was a good read. Keep up the good work.
XxGothAngelxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Years ago, I got it into my head to read fanfiction. It was a weird concept to me at 14 or 15(I'm 22 yrs old). But I read this, my first ever fanfiction... and I was hooked.

Inuyasha lead to Yu Yu Hakusho which then lead to a whole new world of anime(and it's fanfiction). But fanfiction started with this story. I'm still reading fanfiction and thinking of one day writing my own, but for now I hope to find stories that capture my imagination as much as this one did.

Well, anyway, thanks. Lol
Guest chapter 26 . 3/14/2011
Delightful well written story ! Thanks
AbsintheSpoon3 chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
wow your characters are almost always out of character. Its like you're jerking them around to make them fit into your plotline. I see a lot of potential in your writing, but maybe you should review just how these characters feel instead of making them do what they wouldn't.
InsanityRocks chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
cappie this is the first time I have ever reviewed your work and I know that this is long over due. I want you to know that this story was the first fanfic I had ever liked. You set off a love for fanfiction that still burns strong in me today. I wanted to tell you this because I believe that you, in large part, helped me discover the world of fanfiction. I want to thank you for that. This is still my favorite fan fic even 8 years later. Once again, thank you. Your writing is beautiful and I hope that you still find the joy that you convey through your work. I will always enjoy your work. Thank you.
Leaf-san chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Man, Sesshy's like a fangirl... InuKags Number 1 shipper is in love with one of them!
Sailor Make-up chapter 26 . 6/9/2010
OMG! i loved this story! it was sooooooooooo good! excellent writing and portrayal of all the characters! i finished this whole story in one day! i could not keep away from it! great job!
Sailor Make-up chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
ooooo i like this story so far! can't wait to see what you have in store! :)
Shiasha chapter 26 . 1/14/2010
Your story is extremely well written and I love how much of actual Japanese culture you were able to integrate into the text. I also loved how true you were to the characters and how well developed they were. All in all, I mean they made a lot of sense and held a level of depth many stories lack. GREAT JOB! I thought your story was bittersweet yet satisfying and I enjoyed ever chapter. Thanks Cappie XD!