Reviews for Last Chance
Kathrine chapter 29 . 7/3
This is slightly confusing because I don't even know what Ezabeth/Bella is the goddess of still. Also the spelling of several words is wrong and can be rather confusing when reading to determine what it all means. Now if English isn't your first language I would suggest having someone fix it or have a beta re-read and correct it.
I like the plot especially the Angus part with Triton.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,896.
If you want to sigh, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Sofie Glazemaker chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Hey!
I really like thus story, it's genius, but you should really go over it and change the faults. I don't want to be a know-it-all, but it's Hephaestus, and there are numerous faults because you typed too fast.
But, don't get me wrong, I really like this story
TempduLoupe chapter 23 . 12/7/2012
O_O what kind of pregnancy tests have you been buying even the best are 20 bucks for three
TempduLoupe chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
When I realized who her parents were I was like O_O...YAY :D
karicom333 chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
Pfft I was soooo right.
karicom333 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Hmmm...I bet my broomstick it had something to do with the cullens.
karicom333 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
...I AM SAAAAAADD!
mgr21 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Very good story. A little problems with spelling (at the end jelouse is jealous), but overall enjoyable.
Antara93 chapter 47 . 7/7/2012
AWWWWW dat was a beautiful ff loved it alot
loving.peeta chapter 42 . 5/12/2012
I LOVE this! It's so different from the rest! I cant wait to read more!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 36 . 3/14/2012
i diidnt exactly read this chapter but bella's gonna have a baby. i didint really want her to have one. and also do he other demi gods know shes really a godess.
PnutButtr chapter 47 . 1/1/2012
U should totallly make a sequel! It would be truly amazing! That's just my opinion, but don't let any put u down. If u want to make a sequel then make one! :)
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 47 . 12/29/2011
*crying* Why? Why did it have to end like this? I want them together...I can't stand it...*sobs* No! It will end well...I know it.
Anthousa9 chapter 47 . 12/29/2011
aww.. '(( .. don't tell me that this is the Epilogue?why?why can't they have a happy ending? :'((

AnthousaVamplover9