Reviews for Unrequited Love
trin chapter 7 . 6/12
Did you know it is actually instinctual for a mother to count the number of toes and fingers. Random fact.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
I think that you should write a companion fic of Sirius fucking Harry as Padfoot, just BTW...;p
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
This was a good fic but you did get the birth wrong. No matter the circumstance, babies would not come out of the anal cavity. If males were to carry babies, they would have to be born by cesarian. (C-Section)
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
MiiruChan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
oh this chapter make me cry TT
FlyingFerret chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Okay, I'm assuming that since he was a dude, it makes sense. All though, why is it in Mpreg stuff, it's always Harry who gets knocked up? I mean, the poor boy never gets a break! Other than that, awesome! A cute wittle baby! Also, I WAS supposed to laugh at stuff, right? Or is my sense of humor just WAY off? Still, awesome story!
Contemplation chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Dang it! Sirius is my number one favorite character, nad that... well, at least there are more chapters! Hopefully, this is something I'll love!
Kazu94 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This story was absolutly beautiful :] I almost cried when Harry was in pain becauce of Sirius horrible words and stupid ways of thinking. It was strange for me that Harry forgiven him so easlybut what can I Say... soulmates :]
Thank you for writhing somthing so amazing!
DemeRain chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Kimi Lowe chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Beautiful story. Love it...
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
omg i love this story i have it on my ie favorites list for aff
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Awwwhhh!ell,things worked out for the better,finally?!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Aaahhh!Well,you sure know how to make things heartbreaking,huh!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
OOHH!myyyyy!Wel Sirius,looks like you're lying to yourself and Harry huh?!Nice detailing of things,i love how you write Harry!
HollandX chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Sorry, please don't take my review the wrong way.
I was only speaking from experience... I was in that kind of stuation.. and the thought of anyone else touching me made me sick. So it just didn't seem realistic that Harry could be with two other men while being hopelessly in love with Sirius.. is all i'm saying. kay now i'm done haha.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »