Reviews for Unrequited Love
Bmah chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
If I may say, (to the person who said it was incorrect for the child to be born through the anal cavity with Mpreg and that Harry would have had to have had a cesarean) there are several kinds of Mpreg I have read in the Harry Potter universe, and only one of them supports that theory. The other theories have the babies magic, or the 'mothers'/carriers magic, build a way out of the body through physical means that require no cutting. Examples include but are not limited too, magically building a Vagina connected to the womb, building a pathway from the womb to the anal cavity, as well as the carriers magic creating a separate exit from their body that is related to neither male or female genitalia. Further examples have potions doing the same things in place of the babies or carriers magic. The theory of a cesarean being required is the exception and not the rule regarding male pregnancies in the Harry Potter universe. This is primarily because of the outdated society in the magical world as well as the idea that purebloods would not be as bigoted to male relationships (gay relationships) as long as the relationship could provide an heir. Going further into that theory, there are also many interesting ideas on how that magic of the 'fathers' affects the magic of the child's, and even more on whether or not the carrier of the child has to be a powerful wizard to carry the child to term. If you look into that topic however, one must also consider the ideas of an extremely powerful wizard having a longer gestational time than a woman, which leads one to the theories behind a male pregnancy having a longer gestational time to create the 'exit canal' for the child.
DrowningShip chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Oneshot flashback thingy! Oneshot flashback thingy! Oneshot flashback thingy! Pretty please :3
trin chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Did you know it is actually instinctual for a mother to count the number of toes and fingers. Random fact.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
I think that you should write a companion fic of Sirius fucking Harry as Padfoot, just BTW...;p
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
This was a good fic but you did get the birth wrong. No matter the circumstance, babies would not come out of the anal cavity. If males were to carry babies, they would have to be born by cesarian. (C-Section)
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Awe!
MiiruChan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
oh this chapter make me cry TT
FlyingFerret chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Okay, I'm assuming that since he was a dude, it makes sense. All though, why is it in Mpreg stuff, it's always Harry who gets knocked up? I mean, the poor boy never gets a break! Other than that, awesome! A cute wittle baby! Also, I WAS supposed to laugh at stuff, right? Or is my sense of humor just WAY off? Still, awesome story!
Contemplation chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Dang it! Sirius is my number one favorite character, nad that... well, at least there are more chapters! Hopefully, this is something I'll love!
Kazu94 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
This story was absolutly beautiful :] I almost cried when Harry was in pain becauce of Sirius horrible words and stupid ways of thinking. It was strange for me that Harry forgiven him so easlybut what can I Say... soulmates :]
Thank you for writhing somthing so amazing!
DemeRain chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Kimi Lowe chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Beautiful story. Love it...
ShatteredDragon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
omg i love this story i have it on my ie favorites list for aff
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Awwwhhh!ell,things worked out for the better,finally?!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Aaahhh!Well,you sure know how to make things heartbreaking,huh!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »