Reviews for Mahou Super Sensei
Mike Kromer chapter 3 . 2/4
Need more soon, keep it up
King ofheros chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
who is the head of critics united
shadow12 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
well i guess that takes my idea of a ki move out, (sighs sadly) unless you're going to give him his tail back?
shadow12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I've got an idea for a ki move. Its called the double kamehame wave, basically it like it says, but only a saiyan with a tail and excellent ki control can use it. the way to use it would be to cup one hands like the reagular kamehameha but before charging the move they put there tail between them. when the move luanches the tail ends up splitting the move in half, but yet both waves are just as powerful as they were together. and the best part is that each is controlled by one of the hands, meaning that by moving the hand that controls the ki the beam will move in the same direction.

i was originally planing on using this move in my own DBZ story, but i have'nt found a way to include it. please use it, i would hate for this idea to go to waste.
drake-dragon-101 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Perhaps you can get the users banned from this site?
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Negi will not use magic I believe magic is something that only some with the born talent can do
Yue provides evidence to the contrary.

In Negima mana is a universal energy. Any being born in the third dimension has the capacity to do magic. Whether they are a tank/god is varied mostly by ancestry. As a sayian a race of warriors I think it would be safe to say there capacity would be greater than the average human. Maybe not equal to a magical race but greater than the average human. Your Negi would never surpass Canon Negi as a Magic God but he could become a Kanka user...magia Erebia not sure. The sayians are monsters but maybe not to that degree.

Also on second thought I believe the pactio relies on a middle man to work the magic; Kamo in all but one case in the story.

You said Jenny is short but she is 4 years younger than Negi and only 8 inches shorter...I grew that in a summer.

You have Shizuna at 6 ft in this. Mix-up?

Eva didn't have dark energy?

for the harem I would like to request Arika if she lives and Jenny when she gets older...through normal or Diorama means doesn't matter. Nekane as well for rarity. although I have to thank you for the confirmed Harem so far. Only ones I really want to add are the Springfield Trio, Sextum, and Theodora.

The girls grew a lot in the year difference you made them from canon lol. Hakase E cup lol

The Ki Master is HSD Kenichi
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
You may be interested in the following link:

petitions/the-authors-of-fanfiction-net-stop-critics-united-from-cyber-bullying-our-fellow-authors-2#

This petition is a bit over halfway to the thousand signatures needed. Don't know if it'll have the desired effect or not, but it's got to be worth a shot...
MasterBrattan chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
i know, his master is Kenichi, the Mightiest disciple.
avatoa chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Nice. Very nice. This is a very interesting story and I can't wait to read more of it so please update it ASAP!
Nightmares Around Winter chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Great story!

When is the next update.

It really good so far.
Ven chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Nice chapter. Really like how Negi is calmer and probably stronger.

I'm going to guess that the Ki master is Kenichi from Histories strongest Disciple Kenichi. This is just a guess but I'm going for it.
Vanster X chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Like before not bad, but I would strongly suggest seeing if you couldn't get a beta. For the most part the sentences are fine but some parts are redundant and make them a little difficult to read, there are also some areas where a few words could be changed or replaced to let the sentence flow better. Other than that I look forward to seeing where the story goes.
Mana Tatsumiya chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Negi and Mana.

Whatever harem you make I insist Mana is a part of it.
pensuka chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
nice cant wait for what happens next in it
Su3Legacy chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this is an excellent story please keep it up also a ki user can't make a pactio.