Reviews for Tribute
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I'm so glad I found this. It was brilliant (Donna) heartbreaking (Rose) funny (Jack) and tear-bringing (SarahMarthaMickey). I loved it so much. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing.
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Hee hee! Everyone is being all sappy and "You changed me forever, Doctor. I will never forget you!" and then just comes right in with "Imma gonna kill you, Time Dunce." This is why Donna is the best. Companion. Ever.
Tamira chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I liked this.

And the end probably made my day. - Wow, the Doctor is in for it when Donna finds him! - She will give him a through tongue lashing... And THEN they will hug... But first the tongue lashing! ;)
FarGate Who chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
HAHA! I hope you do a continuation on Donna searching for the Doctor. Is this the same Regeneration of Donna as in Stand By Me?
Vorel laraek chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is excellent - I hope you write one where Donna finds him.

That said, Sarah Jane met 6 incarnations of the Doctor, not 3 - there's an Old Series episode called Five Doctors that is precisely what it says on the tin.
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*Sniff* I knew I was missing something on 10/10/10. My mind just went completely blank every time I tried to think what it was. Weird eh?

Anyway, this was excellent! I do wonder whether you will do anything with your Donna at the end. There is a faint little hope there. Tiny, but there... Maybe?

Tabitha
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
i love this story, it's brilliant! so cute and sad...
Ahn-Li Steffraini chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
The ending demands a continuation, lol!

And you write so well. I haven't reviewed before, but I've likely at least favourited... I think. If not I'll be correcting that oversight now.

But seriously, I would love to see a regenerated Donna chasing after the Doctor to give him the what-for.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 10/10/2010