Reviews for Requiem of the Forsaken
Nice spookey story. I loved how concerned Dean was about Sam. Thanks for writing.
MarieThea chapter 1 . 1/21
I hardly ever leave reviews, but this is one of the best written stories, just so well plotted, and clever twists even! (sad as that made me-so sad you have no idea), and I was legitimated creeped out which I hardly ever get from fiction ever! and I've been trying to lately too! So I just had to let you know. :)
Halmaethor chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
This was wonderful. I loved the references to Bloodlines, the setting of that incredibly creepy hotel was perfect, and the plot was great.

Revealing who Bethany was, for me, was less of an 'OMG' moment and more of an 'Of COURSE!' moment - perfectly done, so that when revealed I couldn't believe I hadn't gotten it, because your clues were brilliantly subtle but memorable. The watch nearly got me, but I couldn't quite connect it all the way (or any way beyond 'A watch, huh? Like Bethany's looking for?'). The detail of the skirt provided a kind of fridge logic - about halfway through the epilogue I realised that bit.

Loved the handling of the early season five issues of trust, too - not too heavy handed, but significant. REALLY liked that you showed how completely Dean was back on board with trusting Sam (even though Sam wasn't too sure of that himself), rather than you giving him any residual doubts that would have added unnecessary tension between the boys.

All in all, this was brilliant, one of my favourite fics - that's really saying something too, as I'm much more of a one-shot kinda girl! Excellent job. :)
chibi heishi chapter 12 . 1/9/2015
This was awesome. And yes, I knew she was already dead - the giveaway was that the boys kept reaching out to touch her but never actually did. The names almost threw me, but then I realized Bethany is pronounced beth-"annie". :)
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
aw its off to really great start! nice job with the brotherliness!
WinchesterPrincess chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
OMG I forgot how scary this story is. I mean, I guess I didn't really forget since I was scarred by it for about a month when you first published it, but I thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad at work under fluorescent lights. It was, I kept looking around randomly and jumping at small noises. So so so good!
JaniceC678 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
OMG...this story was freakin' amazing, especially the complete and total intensity of the last several chapters. Wow. I had started it last night, late, in my house all by myself and it was the perfect, totally creepy type of story to be reading all alone at 1 a.m. Got about halfway through, and even though I was dying to finish it up during the day today, I made myself wait, because it just BEGS to be read in the deep hours of the night.

Aside from the action and the great ghost story itself (and yeah, I TOTALLY knew Bethany was one of the ghosts) and the very graphically chilling descriptions of the bloody rooms, I loved the way you wove the guys' strained-but-getting-better relationship into it. Dean's happiness at just being back together as brothers and his realization that his faith in Sam was still as strong as ever was great. And Sam's uncertain but growing acceptance that things WERE going to be okay again with Dean was so touching. And, of course, I loved the little touches of their silent, or nearly silent communication of whole paragraphs in three words or less. That was handled beautifully!
BlackHeartedIceWolf chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
This was a brilliant fic, the boys were in perfect character and Bethany was a great addition, amazing detail and it was humerous in the right places too, definately a favoirite, great work.
Sjoeks chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
Love Love Love :D

However I must shout very loudly: I KNEW IT :D The moment Bethany came into play I was suspicious, and then there was 'Annie' and my head went like 'BethANY' 'Annie' totally the same person but I think that I mostly knew because of my total paranoia around OC's :p

Anyway, your story was awesome!

- Lune x
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Yes! Take them boys to the beach! HB wants them in Speedos soaking up the sun and drinking frou frou drinks.

Woo! Hoo!

*pervs*

This was a nice ending after such a fast paced action packed story.

Thanks for the story. I enjoyed it very much.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
I've really enjoyed this story. Lot's of action and suspense. You really kicked it in the ass. Thanks for taking me on this fun roadtrip.I've enjoyed every mile of it.

*smishes you happily*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Man, I'm enjoying this road trip so much! Fantastic story. Love it!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
I keep losing this story and somehow finding it again.:)

You do a great job of keeping the tension up and the reader interested.

Great work, love your story.
Hunnique chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
That was a superb story, Nebula: the plot, the pace, the Winchesters, the suprises, I loved this. Thanks for a wonderful read!
amywinchester chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
This story was SO GOOD. I had to reread the first few chapters a couple different times. They kept scaring me too much, so it took a little while. You're an amazing writer, and I think this was one of my favorite stories I've ever read. Thank you.