Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Mrs. Owl 09 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I really liked it, any back story on Ben is awesome. Thanks!
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was great, using the line, and Darwin to reel in the sub great idea, great team work.
lau120 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great story! a sequel would be fantastic! I cant wait to read it!
68guns chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Hey Weesta, great story! Ben was always one of my favorite characters, and I love the added backstory of his childhood to help explain his character. Here's hoping to hear more of it!
fighttowin1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nicly done little story! I especially enjoyed Amy's response to Ben "This is Katie? THE Katie?" Ben realized he was in trouble and tried to intervene. Amy sidestepped him and addressed Hitchcock directly. She offered her hand. "Well, it's nice to finally meet you. It would've been nicer to have met you when you were actually part of the family…." Loved that line! You portrayed Ben & Amy's relationship perfectly, and during the crises, I liked the use of their familiar names...Aim and Benj, you could tell that they had to have spent a lot of time together. I'm assuming that this would have taken place prior to the stinger, and that was a creative option of using Darwin to place the hook. :-) Well done...thank you so much for taking the time to write it and share it with us! I am a Lucas fan, so I appreciate that you included him in the story. :-)

Thank you!
Lynnp chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great fic! I too vote for a sequel!

Susan M. M chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very nice. Good dialogue. ** One of the other reviewers recognized Bob Andrews and Pete Crenshaw. Are they from another story of yours, or a different TV show? I don't recognize them. ** I especially liked the well adventure, the "this is Katie? THE Katie? Nice to finally meet you. Would have been nicer to have met you when you were actually part of the family," and ESPECIALLY Bridger throwing Andrews off the bridge and threatening to hand him over an an enraged Krieg.
Laverock chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
A peek at Ben's background, an OC who isn't a Mary Sue, some excellent dialogue, an exciting rescue ...not bad, not bad at all.
CF Vici chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
What a wonderful little gem of a story. I love how you injected so much humor in with the plot and gave all the seaQuest crew something to do in the midst of the crisis. I hope you have more seaQuest stories for us soon.
Ryn chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
First of all, Bob Andrews and Pete Crenshaw hello, how I have missed you both. WOW. Hello crossovers! Hi Wee! It's Ryn. I love this story, which you know. I think the way you have written these characters is so clearly in their voices. When was the last time I saw seaQuest? And yet it seems completely RIGHT.

Good work, sista.
AngelMouse5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Awesome story - Ben was always one of my favourites in series one, and I like the relationship he had with his cousin and Kate, it works well.

Great story, I'd like to see a second chapter where he goes home to Grandma's farm...