Reviews for TwentyTwenty Vision
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Great job! I love this pairing, and you did great! It's funny reading angels do it when they're supposed to be so pure! XD I'mma gonna need glasses and, eesh! If you have 20 20 vision (and I'm talking literarily) you must be blind as a bat!
Marth Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww, man! That was such an AWESOME idea! The glasses were simply just perfect! I loved every second of it ;) You described everything really well also...
silvertail24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh...my...GODDESS! THAT WAS SO FUCKING ADORABLEEEE! WAAAAHHH! I WANNA LINKY XD
totallyobsessed chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
that was soooooooooooooooo awesome! i hope you can make more, maybe even a story, pherhaps? i thought i loved linkxpit before, but now i absolutly cannot live without reading these fanfictions! they are just too good!
crystal chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
i love u

sorry no acount
pika chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
they both would look good in glasses

that was some smexy lemon right there.

linkxpityaoifangirl-happness
Maymay chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
LOLOLOLOLOL wut
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow that was so interesting! Pit as a seme! And an uke Link! Wow!
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved it, Got say though the glasses staying on is different, and Link is adorable.
le person chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i like it especially seeing link as uke because i think link would be a uke but thats just me anyway good story
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Heh, I know how pit feels about having to get glasses. I got them, but my friends are so oblivious that they didn't notice until someone pointed it out. Yet that's why I love em.

Pit probably looks like David Tennant as the tenth doctor when he wears them. Kinda scary actually...
Kate chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow... :) GLASSES! they are useful to some people! Mine just get in the way all the time and keep breaking... :) fun short story. Full of emotion and love.. Nice writting!

Thanks for sharing!
WoodlandBeef chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Heyhey! It has indeed been forever since I saw you post something! Then again, it's been forever since I even got a chance to come peruse this place! Gosh how I miss it, and how much I love your writing style!

It's so adorable and enthralling, especially how you write this pairing! Not to mention it's my favorite SSB pairing! Anywho, in actual relation to the story, I was quite amused to see Link as the uke with glasses if only because I'm used to seme Link. Yet, I loved how this one played out! I hope you keep on writing more LinkxPit fics!
Cassi chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
wow! that was just fantastic! so hot :D
Tarice the Styraurus chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It would be interesting to read this story in first person point of view for both of them. Good story. Loved it. :)