Reviews for I do love you
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hi.

I see you've been reviewing a lot of my stories and stuff, and I decided to check out yours.

And, boy, I'm glad I did!

This was great, especially for your first one!

Thank's for writing this!

-Vi
IceTrekkie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow that was depressing. Brilliant story, not two dragged out maybe could have had a little more filling but it was straight and to the point. If it was too much longer I probably would've started tearing up. Nicely written IcTr :)
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I like happy ending, but that was alright.
ItsInTheMusic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
you should add another chapter :))
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That's sad, but good. :)
raerobgal chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That's such a sad story! OMG why did she have to die? But that was really well written and I loved the idea :)

raerobgal
TrueRomantic chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Pretty great idea, no matter how sad. Feel honored, I very rarely read death fics-I like happy endings entirely too much. :P But it was a great idea and you did pretty great for a first time out.

Now for the constructive criticism...The formatting sucked, but that could have been the website, not you. Just try to make sure the formatting is correct before you post, or maybe even repost it if you realize the formatting is wrong after you've posted it. The grammar wasn't fantastic in a few places. You switched around a bit with tenses and pronouns. You also, I believe, either left out periods or didn't realize you had runon sentences in a couple of places. It almost seemed stream-of-conciousness in a few places...

All in all, it was great for a first fic. I would suggest either doing a bit more editing yourself or get a beta reader. Of course, I'm a bit of a grammar/English Natzi, so maybe any mistakes you made weren't as noticable to everyone as they were to me...Again, great idea and keep posting!
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
ew
derbyabby chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really love the idea for this story. It's really ingenious that you thought of it.

I have to admit, the paragraphs were a little off but sometimes fanfiction screws it up...Also, you could have included maybe a little bit more detail and made this into say...2 or 3 chapters.

This is a great start to your first fanfic! Congrats!

~derbyabby
xoxocaroline chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
aww great job on your first fanfic! It was great! Sad, but wonderfully written! I really cannot wait to see what your next story will be, because now you have experience ] great job, and keep up the awesome work!

Xoxocarolinee
ncistwin2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was really sad and depressing but was really well writen! The spacing and paragraphs were kind of off but still good :)