Reviews for Common Ground
Grunt chapter 5 . 6/18
Acceptance will always be the key to forgiveness. I love this!
That's great!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 4 . 1/30
Great story! I'm going to read the sequel now!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
omg we read the road not taken in school XD
Harriverse chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
This story deserves the award it won. Thanks for sharing your work.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Thanks for explaining the language used. I couldn't figure out why such a terrific story had such obvious mistakes.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Love the story!
Lauralead chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
will you write a sequel for common interests as well?
Pyrane chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Thanks for the story

The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
This gave me the warm fuzzies. I like this story a lot; the characterizations were spot on and weren't OOC, the atmosphere of the story was excellent!, and the bond between Lily and Severus and Severus and Harry is just beautiful work on your end. Good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Omg! So sad! It's making me cry like a baby!
Snapegirlkmf chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
No, I have not published this story on any site except here, Potions and snitches (which now appears to have vanished) and hpfanfiction. So if you see my works on any other site without giving me credit, then they are STOLEN!

The person putting them up is NOT me and is probably posting my sequel along with thi story, hence why it's longer, and needs to be removed, since I have not given my permission for it.

But thanks for letting me know.
HerNameWasHope chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
How odd. This story is on Wattpad but longer, you don't happen to be on Wattpad under the username Writtenintheblood do you?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
bloody hell BRILLANT
Lady Julie Snape chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Reading this chapter and listening to Celtic Women is a very, very, very bad idea. Bad combination. Just ... bad combination. You gave me chills. I actually started to cry a little when Lily visited both Sev and Harry. You made her a wonderful, beautiful person in this story and ... It's just beautiful!

Stop making me cry!