Reviews for Common Ground
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 2/9
Nice. I hope Snape is not terribly insensitive.
Lisa Cooper chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Your story, COMMON GROUND, was really good. It was satisfying how you had Professors Dumbledore and Snape put up a memorial to those who had died in the first war with Voldemort. I also liked how you allowed Professor Snape and Harry be comforted by Lily and be able to comfort each other by having each other to talk to. Well done.

I will enjoy your next stories. Thanks for writing this one and the new ones.
Grunt chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Acceptance will always be the key to forgiveness. I love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
That's great!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Great story! I'm going to read the sequel now!
HazeLilyBluera chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
omg we read the road not taken in school XD
Harriverse chapter 4 . 11/7/2015
This story deserves the award it won. Thanks for sharing your work.
Harriverse chapter 3 . 11/7/2015
Thanks for explaining the language used. I couldn't figure out why such a terrific story had such obvious mistakes.
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Love the story!
Lauralead chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
will you write a sequel for common interests as well?
Pyrane chapter 4 . 7/24/2015
Thanks for the story

***Pyrane***
The-Black-Rose-of-Ouroboros chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
This gave me the warm fuzzies. I like this story a lot; the characterizations were spot on and weren't OOC, the atmosphere of the story was excellent!, and the bond between Lily and Severus and Severus and Harry is just beautiful work on your end. Good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Omg! So sad! It's making me cry like a baby!
Snapegirlkmf chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
No, I have not published this story on any site except here, Potions and snitches (which now appears to have vanished) and hpfanfiction. So if you see my works on any other site without giving me credit, then they are STOLEN!

The person putting them up is NOT me and is probably posting my sequel along with thi story, hence why it's longer, and needs to be removed, since I have not given my permission for it.

But thanks for letting me know.
HerNameWasHope chapter 3 . 1/9/2015
How odd. This story is on Wattpad but longer, you don't happen to be on Wattpad under the username Writtenintheblood do you?