Reviews for The Beginning of the Daughter of the Sun
smileysteph chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
Well I guess I'm reading the updated version of this story but I am honestly amazed! This was an amazing story that kept me on edge and Emiko is definitely a strong character and one whine I perso relate to. Also zuko and the other characters were well written but your plot though... I have to say I loved it! It was unique and captivating and overall interesting and no plot holes. I hate when there's plot holes or things aren't really we explained but I think you are some of the few that handled this nicely. Congratulations on writing this piece and I am most definitely checking out the next part!
Terra Maximus Decimus Meridius chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Love this, very well written!
Lynntheripper chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
So I was going to read "Revelations of the Daughter of the Sun" and to be honest I wasn't going to read this story because you said it wasn't completely necessary; let me just say I am glad I read it any way! This story was amazing and beautifully written!
You kept all of the characters from the series perfectly in character. Even while Zuko was changing I felt he was in character.
Thank you so much for writing this and I look forward to reading the next part of this installment now!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
So cool! 3
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Oh shit, she just...
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Cool chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Omg, pretty cool chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Good chapter!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sooooo interesting:)
Symphalos chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
The shirshu's name is Nyla .
AnnaPH13 chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
I just recently started reading this and I am in love with it! You've actually inspired me to try and write my own Zuko story! But I have a feeling it wouldn't be near as amazing as yours. Can't wait to actually finish it and start part 2 of the series (I'm sure it'll be just as grand as this one)!