Reviews for Unstoppable
ILOVEMALEC65 chapter 3 . 9/10
I've reread this story 5 times. Even though I know what will happen next I can't help myself but to feel like my heart get broken by Magnus. I really love your story. You're writing is absolutely wonderful and heartbreaking. I wish you would start writing a new story. I know it had been about 4years since you finished this but I hope to hear from you again. AGAIN I LOVE YOUR STORY
i.am.not.that.awesome chapter 35 . 1/4
I've been crying fot the last 2 chapters
Winter.Soul.95 chapter 39 . 9/21/2015
Just read the whole story! And I have to say, I loved the plot, was great! And your an amazing writter, I particularly loved how long each chapter was. :) thank you!
Karina chapter 39 . 6/13/2015
thank you so so so so much for this amazing story!
beautifulstory chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
All I can say is thank you for this amazigly incredible story. Lots of emotion and love and oh my gosh it was an incredible roller coaster! U are an AMAZING writer, keep up the great work and hope to read more stories from u in the near future:)
spikerfang chapter 39 . 11/5/2014
Dear Amber,

I found your story through StarryOwlEyes (You guys are amazing !). I put my assignment on hold to finish your story and It was worth it - I really needed a story like yours. You've written a very beautiful one and its now one of my favs. Thank you so much :)
BlueMoonBlack chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Amazing! It's a wonderful fic .
I laughed, I shed tears, I had my heart shaken in all directions.
I love your way to write .
Your story is so beautiful, sometimes hard to read but I really love it.
Your character are so great !
Thank you so much for sharing .
Your story give me a little more hope ...

Moon.
Faking A Smile chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Warrior by Demi Lovato is like the perfect song for this chapter! Amazing story, btw!
Daime Guiral chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
OH shit shit! So many shits had passed but this is the first time I cried in this chapter! Just when Magnus was over it now it is Alec! :'(
karimebane chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
I just read it and its beautiful.
I love it.
ocdaboutmyotps chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Love this story :)
anonim chapter 39 . 2/27/2014
Great story.
MissNena214 chapter 39 . 1/12/2014
SO BEAUTIFUL
NothingbutGlitz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Best Malec fic I've read so far! :)
DarkMonkey511 chapter 39 . 9/27/2013