Reviews for Unstoppable
Karina chapter 39 . 6/13
thank you so so so so much for this amazing story!
beautifulstory chapter 1 . 2/23
All I can say is thank you for this amazigly incredible story. Lots of emotion and love and oh my gosh it was an incredible roller coaster! U are an AMAZING writer, keep up the great work and hope to read more stories from u in the near future:)
spikerfang chapter 39 . 11/5/2014
Dear Amber,

I found your story through StarryOwlEyes (You guys are amazing !). I put my assignment on hold to finish your story and It was worth it - I really needed a story like yours. You've written a very beautiful one and its now one of my favs. Thank you so much :)
BlueMoonBlack chapter 39 . 5/13/2014
Amazing! It's a wonderful fic .
I laughed, I shed tears, I had my heart shaken in all directions.
I love your way to write .
Your story is so beautiful, sometimes hard to read but I really love it.
Your character are so great !
Thank you so much for sharing .
Your story give me a little more hope ...

Moon.
Faking A Smile chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Warrior by Demi Lovato is like the perfect song for this chapter! Amazing story, btw!
Daime Guiral chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
OH shit shit! So many shits had passed but this is the first time I cried in this chapter! Just when Magnus was over it now it is Alec! :'(
karimebane chapter 39 . 3/29/2014
I just read it and its beautiful.
I love it.
ocdaboutmyotps chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Love this story :)
anonim chapter 39 . 2/27/2014
Great story.
MissNena214 chapter 39 . 1/12/2014
SO BEAUTIFUL
NothingbutGlitz chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Best Malec fic I've read so far! :)
anime2 chapter 39 . 9/27/2013
Sooooo, soooooo amazing XD
express chapter 39 . 9/7/2013
Really Great Story. Each chapter was amazingly written, I just couldn't stop reading. Thank you for writing this all the way through, and creating a brilliant story. Keep writing! :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
"knew him almost better than he knew himself"
this line made me realize that "Better than I Know Myself" by Adam Lambert would be the PERFECT song for this whole fanfic so far...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is the most amazing story. Why have you only written two stories; you are an amazing, I would love to read more.