Reviews for Heartstone
venetiaj chapter 35 . 12/3/2020
I've re-discovered this excellent series. I'm sorry that you stopped before we learned the fates of Edwina, Lucas and Carol Dzurick. If you find time in the future, I'd love to see you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/22/2018
I really wish you’d write another one. This is the best series ever. This is Brinohms. Having trouble signing in.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/10/2018
Hello, just wondering? If you plan another story.
Would like to know what happens please
CRB chapter 35 . 1/13/2018
You know... I miss your Harm & Mac. And I’d love to see them as foster parents. Considering the little teaser at the end here, will you ever write another one? I hope you do.

In the meantime, I’ll just keep rereading the existing series every year or so.
J88 chapter 35 . 5/29/2017
Usually fantasy type stuff really isn't my thing, but I have read your series twice now and loved it both times. Your additional characters are great, I especially love all of the spirit guardians. I'd love to see where things go with Lucas, if you ever find time to continue writing.
cbw chapter 35 . 12/2/2015
After rereading this entire series these last few days, I was shocked to see that I missed these Epilogues! I was also very pleased because I've tried to review several of the the stories and it never lets me because I already did. LOL! Enthralling, refreshing, emotional, imaginative, well thought out - no one writes like you! I always come back to your stories and am so thankful for how you bring our beloved series alive and even better that the shows ever did! You amaze me and I do hope you continue to use your talent in this area. You have a wonderful gift! If you ever write and publish, please let us know!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/27/2015
I just re-read this story and still enjoy it; you have a fantastic talent for writing. I know it's been years, but I wish you would continue, so I could see how the characters you created have evolved. You fleshed them out so well they've become like old friends. Unlike the previous reviewer who wants things to remain in the past, I don't have a problem with Harm & Mac having a family - kids do not cheapen anyone or make them less.

Thank you again for your stories.
Ladyd10 chapter 34 . 6/7/2015
Okay, it's years later, but I gotta review.. I honestly don't like the rush into a family and it just doesn't sit we'll with me. i think the story could have ended with the barbecue. I already loathe the married thing, even if it became cannon. Children is just another level of squick. In my mind, it just cheapens the characters. Diminishes them into ordinary day to day nothings. During the series, I hated Harm taking on Mattie. It made him be less. Tied him down and cheapened him. If you're going to have heroes they should never be tied down and lessened. Why I quit watching CSI:Miami during the last season. Cheap.
Anonny chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
Sounds like you understand dogs. Thank you SO-O-O much for your positive comments. I know someone who has American Pit Bull crosses and they've been raised very well. So well that when two of them start creating when they see me, I give them my hand to maul and slobber on until they feel happy that they've greeted me sufficiently. Yet so many people here consider them a dangerous breed that should be eliminated. The only time any of his dogs injured anyone was the 55 lb father of those two when he was tearing around our house with our little dog and took an exuberant, flying leap into my lap when I was sitting on the floor wearing shorts - ouch! Scratched legs!
CRB chapter 35 . 2/20/2014
I still come back to these often, and would love another sequel if you have one. I think my favorite so far would be Catspaw... Not sure if it's because of Numb3rs or just the amount of time spent on forcibly converting skeptics into believers. I do enjoy vindications that leave others speechless. And I would love to meet Harm & Mac's daughter :-)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/3/2012
Have read all of your stories. Great writing, Couldn't put it down. But you have to sleep sometime.
Wondering if there will be a continuation of the Heartstone
CRB chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
I just made my way through all of your JAG stories over the past couple days, and I just have to say - I loved them. I've bookmarked your page, and can't wait for more. Until then, I'll have to be content with rereads...

Your plots are wonderfully well thought out, and you weave everything together perfectly, from the shows and your own past stories. Reading these makes me smile - and, unfortunately for my roommates, even laugh occasionally.
szel chapter 35 . 12/14/2011
I wasn't looking for some time and in December 4, when I got back at home, I get to my computer to look if there was something new. It was the best birthday gift I got.

If I know your stories there is a purpose with Lucas and this "old spirit" thing and Margery Threetrails devil's plan.

I hope we can read another story soon,(maybe there are promotions and maybe little MacKenzie-Rabb girl) with their other old friends?

I just wish that there isn't any curveballs in life (it is hard enough).
starryeyes12 chapter 35 . 12/13/2011
great story
byrhthelm chapter 35 . 12/9/2011
When I first started reading your stories, I wasn't too convinced with the supernatural angle, but I stuck with them, and oh, I am so glad I did. It wasn't just this wonderful story, but the whole series. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for providing me with hours of marvellous reading entertainment.