Reviews for X
Mei Chan is Random chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
I really hope you haven't discontinued this piece. It's fun and the characters are likeable.
maggiepiece chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
wow, this story was awesome. really intense, too - great work! and so sad... uh marco was really bad in this one... I loved all the references to shakespeare and milton, othello is like my favorite piece from shakespeare ;)
is there another chapter? please! - I want at least see Smoker and ace kiss ;)
Son Goshen chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I am so freaking surprised this story doesn't have any more reviews. It is beautifully written that it captivates the reader immediately (I fell in love with your style of writing), with a really interesting idea and plot. And the pairing is my absolute OTP. I just love this story too much! I know this probably isn't going to happen, but will you write more?
ASLShanks chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
PLEASE WIRTE MOREEEEE! This story is so good! I got really hooked! It's 1am and I just finished reading the last chapter and I want to read more! Ace's past, his relationship with Smoker, his future...everything! Hahaha and you're an awesome writer!
Tea Leaf Readings chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
i like it
azab chapter 7 . 5/4/2012

hope you update sooooooooooooon
azab chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
azab chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
i loved it a lot and what is ur livejournel URL ?

can u send it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
azab chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
azab chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
loved it a lot
azab chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
azab chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
jenNAHee chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
This was a wonderful story. It is probably one of the only stories I have ever read that Ace and Smoker sound the most in character ever. And I love it! This was so fun to read, I plan to reread this again when I finish this review!

I noticed that this story is more than a year old since its last update. It would be amazing if you continued your story. (Unless you continued it on your livejournal, then may I have a link to it? X-) )
killerpuppy chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I really hope that you are still doing this story cause it is really good! One of the best stories I have ever read so I really hope that you plan to update!
Maydn chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
More humor again - at the right time, the drama was killing me already... and even an AWW!-moment. Lovely. Had to smile at the ice cream scene reference too. :D I'm so glad it has such a warm moment as the last scene so far since it might take a while till the next chapter I guess?

So, I'm totally in love with this story; nothing was predictable or too cliché, the plot is really thrilling, the development of the characters fantastic, your writing as always wonderful... And because the whole story is so very unpredictable I really hope you might update this before 11-11-11? ;) I'd love to read more of this, it's special (and awesome).