Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Yuyne chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
...This was so touching, I don't even... well, anyway, I have to try to stop crying now, because the girl next to me is looking at me like I'm some retard. That happened once too,
bridmatt chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
That was incredibly sweet. It was teenage love in a nice way. There was the kind of angst and melodrama one would expect from someone as young as Naruto, but no one acted hysterically. I think that's the main thing that I hate about fanfics featuring teenagers is that characters go into dramatics that even your average teenager wouldn't do.

Moreover, there were no good guys or bad guys here. Sasuke wasn't a jerk for wanting to go to college (potentially in another city). Even Naruto realized it was what he should be doing, even though the idea of him leaving hurt a whole lot. Iruka and Kakashi weren't wrong in being concerned about 13 year-old Naruto dating an 18 year-old. The difference in maturity level between 13 and 18 is enormous. The only thing making this whole thing OK is that Sasuke wasn't some creeper looking to take advantage of a naive 13 year-old. He treated Naruto with respect, took him seriously, and didn't seem to be pushing for sexual stuff Naruto wasn't ready for. And he agreed to Iruka and Kakashi's terms. As did Naruto, which was also nice. Naruto, Kakashi, and Iruka all seemed to be miserable about making each other miserable. None of them liked the family problems, but Naruto rightfully couldn't give up his love, and Kakashi and Iruka rightfully couldn't stop being protective. So they all came up with a nice, believable compromise. It doesn't always work out like that between families (either one side or the other - or both- are so entrenched in their own perspective that they refuse to compromise), but it would be nice if it did.

Lovely fic. :)
jesh chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
...soooooo swweeeet and so perfectly done! i wish i had a boyfriend that mature and understanding and handsome and smart and perfect..that would be like "dying and going to heaven".. :))))
Aveyondstars chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
oh how very nice sweet... cute... it almost made me want to cry... (not really, I dont cry.) But! it was super cute )
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so kawaii my kami-sama this was so beautiful(starts clapping tears on eyes)anchore anchore anchore!Way better than the phantom of the apora!
7CrimsonKisses7 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Every time I read your work I remember just how amazing it is, and I fall in love with it all over again.

You have an amazing and unique style, and it reaches the emotions of everyone that reads it.

Thank you so much for half-dedicating this to me It almost makes me want to struggle along with my own work. In fact, I will.

I also apologise for not existing much lately... I'm trying though. Honestly, I am.
sunpop chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was very sweet. I enjoyed the dreamy tone - it really made Sasuke seem like some white knight or fairy guardian, any kind of saviour.

I have a thing for age gaps, especially when one of them is still young :D
Nano111Desu chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
So.. Cute. It was amazing. I loved it. You are a good writer
The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Wow... bits of that actually made me tear up...

Great job, I absolutely love the ending, but I especially love the poem breakers, it was so...amazing.

I love your writing style, and can't wait to read more of your stories.

~A.k.u.r.a.
itsxrosaliexcullenxbitches chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
im so happy. it was sweet. i hope to one day find love like that.
Gurhur chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Haha. Yeah, that WAS cliche. But it was fine. I like it. :)
Nissex chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
One of the most bittersweet and beutiful stories I have ever read.
Miharue chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
When i first started to read i was a bit sceptical about Sasuke being older. And actually, still is. But if thought of as a story with no connection to the Naruto series: it’s amazing! It’s like poetry, but a lot better. An adorable storey!

Hug
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
3/5

disconnected at parts, ie: like the sasuke/naruto moments. the scenes..not what you might expect.

overdone with the arguments between Naruto and Iruka/Kakashi ? Feel like it goes no where and that Naruto is not really doing anything besides wallowing. no...action ? Naruto appears as a "soft" character, experiencing the world around him but not interacting or changing unless to angst and emo over the state of affairs he finds himself in, requiring a prop (Sasuke) to change/move in a positive direction. ie: sasuke is so central to naruto, that existence without him...makes things rather murky.

ending wandered between cliched and original...just..no sparks ? ending with a sigh and not a bang...though it would be a very contented sigh.

still, good writing and story.

here's to you finding the time and inspiration to write more.

x.x

i just wish it was epic lenght, detailing their lives over the coming years...but then i'm a sucker for epics.