Reviews for Elusive Reality
Rebadams7 chapter 31 . 1/4
What a thrilling and courageous story!
Reb
Amy chapter 30 . 12/5/2017
I enjoyed this fic up until the last’s few chapters. Jacob is an asshole. The whole entire story I was expecting him to be involved in Charlie’s murder and was helping Renee frame Bella out of revenge and jealousy. The way he treated Bella was awful. He was almost abusive in his taunts. He truly believed Renee did the best she could for her, and he wanted her to quit trying to get out of prison/find out the truth. It was strange. He also harassed her with phone calls about getting back together for months after he broke up with her, and showed up unannounced. That’s not normal. So why does he deserve a sweet young girl like Bree, who just got out of an extremely abusive relationship? You know, not every loose end needs to be tied.. A happy ending for Bree would simply be removing herself from James grasp and going to college, finding a good career, etc. She’s only 20. She does need to find her “soulmate” in Jacob just a because the stories almost over. I could understand if Jake was the perpetually happy, warm, and loyal friend like he was written by Stephanie, but he’s not.

Then again, this was written by the author who had Bella marry the man who raped in a back alley and left her to die. He was just under pressure, all is forgiven, he was just poor little rich boy looking to fit in!
magmom4 chapter 31 . 8/29/2015
Wonderful story. I have twin
great grandsons. They are 8 months old and so cute.
Gran06 chapter 31 . 8/5/2015
Another great one! I hope you do a sequel. Please keep sharing your words with us!
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 6/30/2015
Ahhhh. It was good
Kopec82 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Rene is the bad guy
paragod chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
Great story.
Thanks,
jk chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Having Bella fight like a pussy us embarrassing .pulling hair? Really? Why do girls do that?
jennifer chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
I loved it and it was bitter sweet
cuteascherries chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
: ) : )
BrittFan chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
I love reading happy endings! This story was so amazing. Edward and Bella's love is strong and I cant wait to read the sequeal!
AscotBella chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
The funny part is my last name is Cline. I had to blink a few times. hehehe
jax1985 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Im loving the story so far! I cant wait to kerp reading!
Momma Laura chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
Just came across this tonight and read through 31 chapters, and all I can say is BRAVO! This was definitely a singularly unique plot. Your characters are well-defined and superbly written...what a horrible Renee, though. Glad Bella was able to overcome her obstacles (of course, with Edward by her side, how could she not?) Now...the epilogue? It's been almost 8 months now :) Maybe we can hear more about Alice's predictions coming to pass - especially Alice/Jasper and Bree/Jake...
westosobear chapter 31 . 12/28/2011
Wonderful HEA. Bella's letter from her mom was alittle hard to read, but necessary to the HEA. Loved the twins names. Looking forward to the epi and the future stories you will write. Happy New Year from one of your loyal fans.