Reviews for Elusive Reality
Gran06 chapter 31 . 8/5
Another great one! I hope you do a sequel. Please keep sharing your words with us!
Kopec82 chapter 31 . 6/30
Ahhhh. It was good
Kopec82 chapter 3 . 6/30
Rene is the bad guy
paragod chapter 31 . 1/4
Great story.
Thanks,
jk chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Having Bella fight like a pussy us embarrassing .pulling hair? Really? Why do girls do that?
jennifer chapter 31 . 4/24/2014
I loved it and it was bitter sweet
cuteascherries chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
: ) : )
BrittFan chapter 31 . 2/10/2013
I love reading happy endings! This story was so amazing. Edward and Bella's love is strong and I cant wait to read the sequeal!
AscotBella chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
The funny part is my last name is Cline. I had to blink a few times. hehehe
jax1985 chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Im loving the story so far! I cant wait to kerp reading!
Momma Laura chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
Just came across this tonight and read through 31 chapters, and all I can say is BRAVO! This was definitely a singularly unique plot. Your characters are well-defined and superbly written...what a horrible Renee, though. Glad Bella was able to overcome her obstacles (of course, with Edward by her side, how could she not?) Now...the epilogue? It's been almost 8 months now :) Maybe we can hear more about Alice's predictions coming to pass - especially Alice/Jasper and Bree/Jake...
westosobear chapter 31 . 12/28/2011
Wonderful HEA. Bella's letter from her mom was alittle hard to read, but necessary to the HEA. Loved the twins names. Looking forward to the epi and the future stories you will write. Happy New Year from one of your loyal fans.
dvickd chapter 31 . 12/27/2011
Great story, I am glad I stuck around for your updates. You twisted and turned and made me worry over and over again, and I loved it. Congratulations. Can't wait for the epi.
Pyejammies chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
Thank you for this New Year present. It's good to see this little family getting started on the next phase of their lives.
robfans chapter 31 . 12/26/2011
what a horrible mother but at least she tried to do the right thing for Bella in the end.