Reviews for Camera?
Prince Gray chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You should update this story with all of Trip and Ash's interactions from throughout the series.
Sweet but Psycho chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nyah...be prepared for what? I'm scared now...

YERSHHH! Story about Trip! Story about Trip! He's my new favourite! Pretty pretty PRETTY please can I have the subbed version? I can only find the japanese version; it says english on the bottom, but the experience isn't the same. Though the Japanese voice actors are phenomenal. Anyway, there were just a few little gramatical things in here that need to be fixed.

"He was Short, black hair, nothing really distinctive other than his attitude and cap, which was by the way loud and annoying." Couple things here; 1) 'short' shouldn't be capitalized and 2) it kinda sounds like his cap was loud and annoying. You can just switch the order for that.

"Man, he acted like such girl, are all country people like this." That's a question, so you should end it with a question mark. You did this quite a bit, actually...

Also (please don't hate me for saying this...I really want that link!) this story could stand to have a bit more content. Be more descriptive with what's going on around trip/Shooti, and his reactions to it. That'll give this more length and quality.

Long review-ish...Yay Trip!
BlueRika chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
To me, Shooti is the new GARY M*****F****** OAK! I don't like him, Paul was way better in my opinion! T_T

All stuffs aside, good story
DarkAndStormyNight chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Congrats on the first story with Ash and Shooti! :D Lol it does feel more anime like doesn't it? Personally I think Shooti looks weird. o.O
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice point of view on Shooti xD