Reviews for Sentient
Red Sentient Kyburi chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
THIS IS MY FAVE CHAPTER! I love it. Have you read any of my stories yet? 2 of them are on BF5...first one is:The Lost Blue Sentient

the second:Yarra's Last Stand

the last one is on Star Wars the Clone Wars and it's called:A Forgotten Life

plz read it and me what ya think about them...be honest on it kk?

thnx
Kgirl1 chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Very descriptive! I'm glad someone else saw the KrytusxKyburi connection!
Red Sentient Kyburi chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Great job. Write more like this.U know ...Kyburi's point of view ...0_0
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
this is from 'Acent of the red sentients part 1 and 2' isnt it?
FortuneAly chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I always like the clashes between Sage and Krytus. Blue and Red, Yin and Yang, Good and Evil, Life and Death. There's always an element of opposites in play.
FortuneAly chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
So THAT's how she found everyone else!
Red One1223 chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Awesome! I likey! :D
Red One1223 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I like it and hope you continue it!
Strange Girl 773 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
when I read TeGustaONo's comment, I think of the song 'You and I' by Park Bom and SOME of the lyrics really fit with the story but what really fit is the rhythm! COngratulation for being the first person to write this couple and please congratulate me for being the first person to write an crossover! Anyways, I want more, please write more of this couple! :D
Amethyst Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i like it
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Like. Definitely Like. I love that you chose to focus on the bad guys and give them some real character deapth :] Especially since you seemed to capture the character's so very well. Very well written, and I hope you get to find the time to continue with this project!
TeGustaONo chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Fantastic job! I found this on the feed list a few days ago, and told myself endlessly that I would come back to read it. Finally, I made myself sit down at the computer. And, I LOVED every paragraph. Krytus, Kytran, and namely Kyburi were all in-character (in my opinion, anyways, I've seen bits and pieces with them) and it was, well, thrilling! Very interesting read, and I like the size of the paragraphs - not to short, yet not over bearing in size. Well done on the descriptions as well! I'm eager to read more, and you make the Krytus/Kyburi pairing seem so interesting, appealing, and somewhat haunting. Haunting in a good way, that is. :P Keep up the fantastic work, Inferna Firesword.

Also, as I was reading this, I was listening to the song With You In My Head by UNKLE ft. The Black Angels - it seemed like it fit this quite well, what with the tempo. Anyways, I hope you write more!
donnett chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Great story! Please continue! Krytus and Kyburi make a wonderful pair, well atleast in my opinion. Continue please! :)
Jack Mirembe chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This was really good. :) Keep up the good work.