Reviews for I'm Keeping You
bjq chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
fabs
Orphiucus chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
u better update soon or else...

(ok dont freak out! i dont actually mean that...but u gotta update and get something on Ur mind to continue this...)
yhryyhr chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
update :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Couldn't you put this story on hiatus AFTER the next chapter? Sigh. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
PrissyKyle chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Awww! I can't believe it I'm so sorry to hear about that... ;-; and just to think I was going to read another one of your chapters! Your story is sooo real...I really don't know if im being mellowdramatic but YOU have a gift! :) I read your story SIX times, literally! Find your muse!
Laterria2009 chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
I love this story I hope u find ur muse.
ILuvOdie chapter 8 . 1/28/2011
awww im sorry to hear you lost your muse. And it is such a good story! i hope you do find your inspiration.
Meggieberllaque chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
omg i cant believe what happened to poor thing!

please update soon

megan
Lucy Greenhill chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Hey! Great chapter! I'm really sorry for Katherine too, though I loved her date! I really can't wait to know what Maddie will do to Peter! xoxo
midnightquiver chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
good chapter though it was rather depressing. i do hope peter gets whats coming to him that for sure. update soon
kvsgrl chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
That slimy, scum sucking, worthless, crusty piece of moldy dog s**t. Oh I hope the sons get to him before the police do. Poor Katherine I can honestly say I know how she feels & it is a horrible thing to endure. As for Maddie and Reid's date that was awesome. About time someone kept their promise to him. He may have been a player but he is a human being. And it looks like he has finally found love. They are so good for each other. And I really hope Tyler & Katherine end up as a couple. He is just the person to treat her like the lady she is. Did I ever mention that I would like to see Peter skinned alive and dipped in salt water. Just an idea. Please update soon and keep up the wonderful work.

Marguerite
wizziewoo123 chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
cant wait for more!
Anghel Ni Kamatayan chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
D: Have Maddie take a bat to him!
LuciansLycanNightShade chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Hahah the last two sentences were the best! I loved this chapter. Hope you update soon because I can't wait to see what happens next after what she just said to him.

~LLNS/Arcane
elohcin chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
She is the perfect match for Reid :)