Reviews for Backfire
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I loved that! I want to send you cyber cookies but I ate them all while reading this, oh well.
Alessa chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
You are a great writer. This was beautiful. Your stories are addictive !
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Cute! Bahaha Chase.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
I totally thought that there was going to be a threesome between House, Wilson, and Cuddy. Isn't that what that Deacon/Girl/Other Boy conversation was secretly about?
Fate's Apprentice chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Cyber cookies. You know I dont normally read chapter fics, just the ones that are oneshots.. I'm too impatient. Especially since they normally dont have much hilson fluff till the end... which yours took forever to get to even tho i only started reading it when it turned up when i searched completed m rated english romance fics like I normally do. lol. anyway. this was great. while normally not my taste i enjoyed it. And am very happy that I and House...and maybe now wilson aren't the only ones who think she's an evil screaming banshee harpy thingy..lol
maemay81 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I liked this very much. First the surprise of House and Sam getting along. I was thinking it was too good to be true. And I was right! Lol. I love twists, makes life more interesting. :)
Flatpickluvr chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
This reminds me of that episode about the Marine, and House was dreaming about the Marine. I think it was "Top Secret". House was suffering from Vicodin-induced urinary retention and he made that comment outside the bathroom when Cameron said "Were we walking you to the bathroom?" House said "Wilson was just in there. These guys know what I'm talking about." Even though I was not a Hilson shipper at the time, I got the reference right away and it was one of the funniest lines in the episode.
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
ahhhhhhhhhh, that was AWESOME! and i was just starting to like sam too. she gives the rest of us sams' a bad name! lol.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Well that was a exceptionally good story. Overall, I loved it! I wonder what Cuddy will think about them together though? Hmm...
paulac45 chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Liked that very much. Liked that Chase' reaction to what he walked in on was amusement, and House' non embarrassed response was very IC.
Visitkarte chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I think now we even have a kind of 'proof' that House might be bisexual: Beware spoiler for 7x04!

I laughed soo hard when the gay prostitute stumbled and stuttered when he heard House was Cuddy's boyfriend. Something along the lines, if he found him, he can't be all that straight.

I loved this short story, very neat, well thought out.
Max Gat chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Ahhh loved it! :D Well done!
thyla chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Thats exactly what I needed. Our two boys reunited. You saved my day! Please keep on writing...and fast :-). O yeah...I insist on getting some cyber cookies just to calm down from my H/W-High. Thanks Aquarius Seth!
paulac45 chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Wow that was a plot twist I didn't expect! Poor House, I hope he can persuade Wilson and give Sam what she deserves without getting arrested. Liking this story.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Well, Sam's a cutthroat bitch. Sad, cause i really liked Sam :( so like, is she not gonna be in this story anymore?