Reviews for Battleground
That was great!
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
cute
Monophobia chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Can you help me? i dont know how to upload any documents...;stupid me...

well if you can help me please do,
Yelly chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
That was awesome! I loved it, really! Thanx! I'm glad my suggestion helped!
Endileye chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know! I know!

Do a story about a Pietro/Mel pairing! Please please please!
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
I think that was great and yeah you should do more this time, since it makes since, bring the X-Men in on it. After all Lance dose hate Scott, etc.
Jaya chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Heh, funny. And Toby is a good original character. Although...I've said this before, and I'll say it again. PLEASE put Mel in another fic. She's wonderful too.

Hmm, fave line in this fic* "PIETROOOOOO! YOU JERK! I CAN’T WALK HOME IN THIS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIRLS WILL ATTACK ME! PIETRO? PIETROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"*

::grins::

J ::who is now going to read Becs stories about Mel::
Psychodelic Barfly chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Must. Have. More. Pietro. In. Nothing. But. A. Towel... *drools* :D Cute!
Sabrin chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Poor Toby! Great, just great! LOL
Medusa171 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
roflmao! I LOOOOOVVVVEEE these stories! They rule! YOU rule! Rock on Becs, keep writing and it's great to have you back. (I ADORED the clothes-stealing scene hehehe)
lunny chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Yay! More BoM stories! More Toby-kins! Don't know if someone already suggested this or not, but what about writing a confrontation between Lila and Toby? Whose love for Pietro will triumph?
CrazyAce chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
school battles, 'specially when da b-hood's involved, r hilarious. i know from experience. (do. not. ask.)
God of Death's Little Angel chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
That was cute, I liked it alot. You did a cute job at writing this! Peace
hana chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
omg i love allllllllllllllll of your stories! they r soo freakin funnie!
Daine chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Mmmm, yes, I liked it. Toby was not the only one enjoying the image of Pietro in a towel. I for one would love to see a story about just *how* Toby made it home the day Pietro stole his clothes; it would prove rather interesting!