Reviews for Unexpected Love
#1:Get a beta or a better one.
#2. I don't think Kurt would tell a child that being gay is wrong. He might deny a relationship or tell the child to talk to their parent but he would never flat out say it was wrong.
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
I loved it. I wish you had another chapter of them being at the school or you know living a good life together. but this was great.
Drarry4eva chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
It's 'while' not 'why'll'.
Drarry4eva chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
'O' isn't a word,'Oh' is, that's why everyone rights 'Oh my God.' This story is good, it just really needs a beta.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
There are a few mistakes, but what really confused me was this 'Sure, but were doing it at my house.' He said putting his keys in the ignition and turning them over bring the engine to life.' That made no sense. Then there's this, the sentence after that one 'Alright I'll come to your house three.' Noah said letting go of the door so it can be closed.' That also made no sense. You should have gotten a beta or at least looked this over before you posted it. It's not that hard to get someone to edit a story. And FYI 'Brunette' is for females and 'Brunete' is for males. Just like 'Blonde' is for females and 'Blond' is for males.
musme chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I like it
xXPrue-BearXx chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Hoping for a sequel :D
FroggerJane chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. I can't wait to read the sequel!

FroggerJane chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Just so you know, when Sue said, "lady balls", I thought of Easy A. I love Easy A. That is all.

FroggerJane chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Hi there! My name's Amanda and I'm new to this story. Just wanted you to know that I like it and although I know it's complete and you probably don't need it anymore, I read that you needed some advice on what to call them. For Kurt, I've read, "Soprano", "Counter-Tenor", and any name Coach Sylvester has ever called him. For Puck I've really only heard him called, "The Half-Back", "Noah", "Puck", or "Puckerman". Again, it's probably useless now, but I like your writing and want to help in any way I can.

Rapidez chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Awww, now that was just sweet. I hope we will see the other two stories finished soon. And hopefully you'll write new stories as well, I quite enjoy them. ;)
Molodoo chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
This story was absolutely adorable! Good job! D
Lady Babette chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
Loved this. The pacing was great, never felt rushed. Hope to read more from you.
Lady Babette chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Aww, that was so sweet and perfect.
Lady Babette chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Wow. What a heart wrenching stugle this is turning into for Kurt.