Reviews for Trust Me: The Wyrms
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 77 . 2/11
I also want to point out that I really like how all of this is Mina helping herself while Sesshomaru is left waiting. I like how it's engineered to solving her inadequacy issues, and how it shows how strong Mina really is despite not being a full demon. Also, how it shows Sesshomaru that he really would not have wanted Mina any other way.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 73 . 2/11
Gaaaahhhh omg love that you've got Inuyasha and Kikyo in this! I wasn't expecting it at all!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 69 . 2/11
Love the Sesshomaru/Vadoma action in this chapter, lol! Their bickering is amusing. And if it means anything this late in game, I don't think you're moving too slow!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 63 . 2/11
I'm loving Masami in this she's so sweet and helpful. But I'm getting some plot holes at this point. First, why wouldn't she go to the dragon in her universe? And why can't they use Nako's desire to return to herself to switch them?
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 57 . 2/11
Ok. So, I normally don't review completed stories until the end, because I don't see the point when I'm reading through the chapters one by one. But I had to stop right here to say I am totally in love with this plot idea, I love he alternate reality stuff, I love how you're addressing her feelings of being less with this oppurtounity, I absolutely love everything about this. This story is amazing, you are amazing for writing it, and I am having an amazing time reading it. I'm so excited to keep reading (and so happy that it's done so I can actually read more)!
jackie chapter 81 . 12/23/2014
Wow i simply love your storys though as much as i would lov think its fine where its stands! But it could be me noy wanting to have to read the third cause i will have no choice i was simply sucked into the first two and loved the authors notes u made they were simply hilarious at times good job give ur self a pat on the back cause this is the first time ive reveiwed something!
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Lol, Rin is so adorable.
MoonLunacy chapter 81 . 4/12/2014
UJDJDKSKDJDMXKXKXDNSKSII! MINAKO WHAT DID YOU GET YOURSELF INTO!
MoonLunacy chapter 61 . 4/12/2014
You know this alternate world thingy is really making me feel bad. Cause I'm just like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOVE HER!"
MoonLunacy chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
ASDFGHJKLSREDFGHVBJNTRFGHBN! DA FEELS! OMG! Hey, if the kid ate itself out of her then where is it?
my-forgotten-rose chapter 81 . 2/3/2014
I didn't know you made a 3rd chapter! I must read!
annzzzy chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
Make another!
VampiraChan chapter 81 . 1/15/2014
WHAT NO.
MOREEEEE.
I wanna know what happens with Syphon.
I like him.
Moremoremoremore.

Thanks.
Guest chapter 81 . 1/13/2014
I love it... but you better make the trilogy or im gonna sick my shark and weasel at you
harley chapter 81 . 12/30/2013
Please please write another book... it's such a fantastic series to read and I pray that you make another book for people like me that read this!;).. I hope you write a third and thank for making such a cool book.