Reviews for Betrothed
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I'm intrigued by this I'd say Miyabi should just grab Shinji and get him out of Misato's apartment right now
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is a fantastic story im lookin fowored to the next chaptor i hope that u bring it out soonckeep up the gd work
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
hawkSage chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Shinji and Miyabi together? Cool. I'm hoping that you have him moved into the Sakuraba Summer Mansion with the others and away from Gendo and his lackeys. They'd actually make a good couple with Shinji's shy and independent nature and Miyabi's take charge attitude. It would be funny to see Tina constantly teasing her about being a cougar and asking if she wouldn't mind sharing him just to get one of Miyabi's famous over the top reactions. ;p

Really good story, and I hope it will be updated soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
You posted a story where the first 2 numbers are the name of a "Naruto" character. Nice start to the fic, I hope to read more.
Halo Knight Zero chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
There's a problem with this needs more chapters. Looking forward towards your next work!
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
...HAAAAAAA HA HA HA AHA HA HA, Shinji is so boned. I loove their reactions, please update soon, ja ne.
GuardEzio chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
im not gonna flame or complain about the story because its very good (can't wait till the next chap btw & im guessing this is ether before asuka arives or she's out somewere) but i really REALLY hope that you have some plan in mind on how you'll update all these awsome fics of yours without litting them die or you burning yourself out and leaving them all unfinished for good ;
aznblackhowling chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is an interesting story. I look forward to seeing how the story will change with Shinji being backup up by the Sakuraba family.
Arukoir chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This is a very interesting idea for a story. Please keep writing it!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Now this has got to be one of the most interesting arranged marriages I have ever heard of.

One I have really got to check out.

Between Shinji and Miyabi.

Oh this is going to be good.

Look forward to seeing how things go between them between what happened here and the wedding day.

As well as the wedding day.

And what may follow it if we continue on beyond it.

Not to mention the reactions from Aoi, Kaoru and the rest back at the Sakuraba Summer Mansion when they learn the news that Miyabi is getting hitched, and to whom.

Hope the update is soon.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I neither watched nor read "Ai Yori Aoshi." However, that doesn't prevent me from enjoying a story. I like this. Please continue when you can. Thank you.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
just so you know i'm against arranged marriages, unless the couple getting married actually like each other
141fanficfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Crossover of my two favorite aname. It just doe't get no better than that.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow, a pairing like this in this setting. That really came out of left field. But I oddly like it, having Shinji get an alternate series girl while still living in Tokyo 3 and piloting for NERV. That just makes it a whole lot more interesting since it is so not your usual style.