Reviews for Finding Fred
Heidi Rich 3 chapter 43 . 3/4
This Story Was Fucking Vampire Fantastic Amazing Job 3
mapcurator chapter 43 . 10/29/2014
I really enjoyed that. Well done. It developed and changed unlike many ficts
Squidtastik chapter 43 . 1/6/2014
Really Good! Serious but with a good mix of comedy
A Frozen Shadow chapter 43 . 1/1/2014
Absolutely loved it, dap sad it had to come to an end :p
ChristianMom54 chapter 43 . 10/22/2013
Awesome story! I laugh so hard, but enjoyed the suspense moments too! Thank you for writing this and anyone who helped. Just Wow! Can I please ask for a PDF copy? So many great authors pull stories or FF deletes. I enjoy reading stories over and over. Thank you and keep up the writing.
huntergatherer chapter 43 . 3/7/2013
Hi! I completely loved this story-it was funny and had a plot, complete with twists. That's not easy to do and I commend you and thank you for sharing it with us!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 43 . 11/1/2012
All's well that ends well!

Coming back to reading fanfic, I wanted to read and finish this story FIRST before I went back to any of the others that had a gajillion backed-up updates in my poor neglected inbox.

I know it does no good to pressure a writer to produce more, as the muse strikes when it strikes...but I will be delighted to read any future work of yours because you really are so creative and talented.

I re-read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner a while back, and I thought of YOUR Fred the whole time!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 42 . 11/1/2012
Okay, so I said i'd like to see a throwdown between Emmett and Felix, but now I want to see a beauty/sex appeal throw down between Rosalie and Heidi!

I'm with Bella about the thought of Aro and Slupicia getting it on being uber gross.

Again, this chapter, I felt an odd sort of empathy for Caius. I need to get my head checked.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
The banter between Idzi and Emmett was a hoot. Actually, you do banter quite well in general.

This chapter made me want some pierogi!

Best line:

"Aro liked hearing himself talk as much as Rosalie liked looking in the mirror."
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 40 . 11/1/2012
Isn't it funny how your character took on a life of her own you never intended originally?
It reminds me of Stephenie Meyer and Bree Tanner.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 39 . 11/1/2012
Oh I forgot about good ol' "Drivey" hahaha!

I wonder if we'll get to meet Idzi?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 38 . 11/1/2012
You just can't trust vampires...
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 37 . 11/1/2012
I hate to say this, but I really get where Caius is coming from here. The old rule is that generals should command those under them with an iron fist and be feared by even their own soldiers. He also had my fave line this chapter:

"You overestimate my tolerance."
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 36 . 10/31/2012

It would take a lot for me to touch Aro willingly.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 35 . 10/31/2012
Yes, i'm here reading and not adjust your screen, it's for real, lol.
See my Profile update for the thrilling details of my disappearance from the net.

Anywho, better late than never i'm picking up where I left off...well, I actually re-read and got to the point where my reviews left off.

This chapter was funny but also interesting. I was intrigued by how detailed your "Tribute System" scenario is and I can tell you put a lot of thought into it.

Favorite lines this chapter:

"Oh, sorry," he continued. "So, as I was saying, Mandy, I'm the most fun, followed by Fred, Jasper, Carlisle, that fichus tree over there, a bag of dirt, IRS regulations, and then Edward." -Tee hee!

"Even Jane laughs once in a while," Rose answered. "Granted, it's maniacal laughter, but I'm sure in the right setting…" LOL

"Bella, can I borrow your shoe?" Edward asked dryly. XD