Reviews for PokéEds
OMNISENSE95 chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Hope to see THAT chapter soon.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Okay, I realize that you are NOT the original author of this thing, but is there any particualr reason why Ed is the only one of the three who didn't become a normal type Pokemon?
Matfix chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
I think Ed should be a big strong pokemon like an onix or a machoke consider Ed's inhuman strength anyway hope you update soon.
Matfix chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
So Double Dee is now Tari's partner, wonder what pokemon Ed's gonna be and which Trainer will he have?
Matfix chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
So Double Dee's an evee now wonder which trainer's gonna have him as their pokemon?
Matfix chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
This reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon only this time there are humans and not just pokemon I guess now Eddy is the protagiest's partner similar to how pickachu is Ash's partner.
Matfix chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
So Eddy's a Meowth now seems fitting he could be like the meowth from pokemon where he could speak both human and pokemon. Wonder what the other two Eds are and what happened to the rest of the cub-da-sac?
Matfix chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Leave it to Ed to get the Eds into another unpredictable situation though I can't help wonder who this mysterious girl is?
Matfix chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Intersting stoyline here I'm guessing the Eds come later on for now it's just the OCs wonder what role will the Eds play?
Namera chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
It's a Tokepi Egg right?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Will do! I see you changed your penname...but I still remember your Ed, Edd and Eddy fics. Keep it going!

-AniUniverse '05 (Terrell)
Battlix chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Sooooooooooo the Eds are pokemon this otta be good mwha ha ha ha ha ha oh yeah please continue till the end
Qindox Too Lazy to log in chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE OR I'll die!
Qyndox chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this!:):):):):););):):):):)
Qyndox chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Ed should soooooooooooooooo be a snorelax!:)